Resign

No matter how many times you repeat it, there was no significant election fraud. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
No matter how many times you deny it, it exists.
Voter Fraud or not: Many people are convinced there was some rigging going on. It may very well be that the election results were totally legitamate. With somany people strongly convinced that the election was invalid, what seriously disappoints me is that there was no judicial review of the allegations at any level. All jurisdictions seemed afraid to look behind the curtain or flip the lights on in those dark places in politics to see what actually happened.

As I said, it may very well be that there were no voting irregularities or fraud in 2020, but now we will never actually know and everyone will be left with their unconfirmed beliefs.

I am still embarrassed over the Bush v Gore debacle in Florida.
The minute election observers were shut out of the rooms in the middle of the night the election ceased to be legitimate, whether fraud took place or not. Part of a legitimate election is allowing all parties to participate and OBSERVE.

If you don't want observers, it means you have something to hide. Thus making the election illegitimate.
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/2671 Originally Posted by bambino
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/2672 Originally Posted by bambino
The reason people believe it is that they are 1) being constantly lied to by people that know better, 2) being constantly lied to by the loser who has every reason to lie since he couldn’t accept losing and 3) STUPID.

Anyone with sense understands that there is no significant voter fraud. The “many people” that believe it know that the allegations are absurd. Votes printed and shipped from China, truck loads of ballots brought in by Joe the Trucker, machines hacked (even though the people at the highest levels of the US cyber security have stated it never happened), etc.

The courts don’t need to look at the absurd allegations. The people in every state that run the elections, many of whom are Republicans that wanted Trump to win, said it didn’t happen. The people in the federal govt appointed by Trump said it didn’t happen. What does the court need to look at that to determine?

And every time someone explains there was no fraud, particularly Republicans, they all of a sudden are now antiTrump or Deep State and untrustworthy. It’s ridiculous. And anyone still down that rabbit hole is just stupid. There is no other answer for it. No answer that’s provided, even were the court to view the non-existent evidence (none has ever been produced) the Stupid would then state that the courts are deep state actors protecting the system.

To all the “I still question whether there was fraud folks” STOP BEING STUPID.
“STOP BEING STUPID”

You first
Yeah, you better fix election fraud first or we’ll get more of the same. Period Originally Posted by bambino
Ya gotta keep those trumptards from voting multiple times so Dems can win by a bigger margin.
“STOP BEING STUPID”

You first Originally Posted by bambino
At least you realize what you are. Self awareness is good for you.
At least you realize what you are. Self awareness is good for you. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yeah, you’re still delusional counselor!!!!! But we knew that already.