How was your Valentines day

Spent the day at work. Amazing how hard it is to teach a kid to make a sandwich. Fucking 5 dollar sandwiches really make February suck. Originally Posted by BarebackLover
Where? I need to know where NOT to buy a sandwich, and I hope you're washing your hands a lot...

I spent my V day with my SO... I considered visiting a provider, then thought it was probably NOT the right day to do that...
  • ppdoc
  • 02-16-2012, 08:47 AM
I had the most wonderful Valentine's day with my lovey. I met him in the hobby 2 years ago and each time I see him (2 to 4 times a week...lol) it feels like the first time with the anticipation and passion. He is my addiction. Thank you baby for a great day! Originally Posted by femalehobbyist
I post infrequently but had to chime in on this. He sounds like a most fortunate man to have developed this with you, and i am speaking sexually obviously but also the chemistry it sounds like you have. This is something that sounds unique most so because of the circumstances in which you met but it sounds special, in or out of the hobby. 2-4 times a week it's a wonder he's still standing let alone breathing, LOL!! I have had a similar experience and can relate to that feeling; when your pulse quickens and your hands get clammy just at the mere anticipation of the visit. It is a special feeling and i wish you the very best. I will continue to ride my good feeling wave as long as she will allow me.
And i had the absolute best Valentines day that will trump anyone's guaranteed, even your's Femalehobbyist!
Spent the day at work. Amazing how hard it is to teach a kid to make a sandwich. Fucking 5 dollar sandwiches really make February suck. Originally Posted by BarebackLover
Does that mean you were training someone at subway? I had to ask...
Doc, please stop posting and finish up early at work today.
  • ppdoc
  • 02-16-2012, 10:01 AM
Laci,

Shhh, today was supposed to be our secret now Jose knows and how do i explain to my one?
Ppdoc, you should bring your one and take pics. I am waiting with the popcorn for the 2 year review.
I had a busy Valentine's Day. Worked all day, went to see one of my favorite providers at 4:30, had dinner with some friends at 6:00 and played a tennis match at 8:00. Got home around 10:00 pm and crashed.
Does that mean you were training someone at subway? I had to ask... Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
kid? sucking? ice cream pie sandwich maybe?

ur f'ing funny anastasia (mean that in very good way read some of ur posts) thought the same thing til I remembered its my friend bbl pulling all ya'lls chain (no pun intended)
Had a great time with my ATF...gave her a gift from Bebe and she rewarded me with super hot sex...mmmmmmmm....wish every day was Valentine's Day; it brings the "beast" out of you lovely ladies!
moviprep, eww!
...wish every day was Valentine's Day Originally Posted by Prolongus
Oh, HELL No! We'd all be broke!

Celebrated Valentine's with my current ATF... gave her flowers, perfume, chocolates, and something sexy from Vicky Secrets. She gave me a bottle of red wine, lots of sexy pics in the new Vicky Secrets lingerie, and a Valentine's night to remember!

Got divorced on Valentine's several years ago... the 'ex' was definitely not the sentimental type. Finally 'broke luck' on Valentine's Day... she broke the spell...
Had both of my wrists held by his one hand, thrust up against the wall of his office, in the back of his restaurant, after hours of course, serious deep kissing, erogenous zones teased, groping, vickie secrets pulled to the side...
...And I was with an extremely handsome, 6''1, super thick and very satisfying Persian Man for Valentines Day!

THANKS CUPID
Tuesdays I hit the gym after work and then eat dinner with a bunch of kids I mentor.. Nothing special...
  • Oppa
  • 02-20-2012, 11:23 AM
Spent all afternoon with my ATF....first a long, relaxing lunch, then on to catch a movie........her suprises: flowers, a huge teddy bear, and a little something from Tiffany & Co....my surprise: early evening love making, some of the most passionate we've had to date.
Worked 2 sucky shifts went home and died.