What I want From The Biden-Harris presidency

Obama/Biden cleaned up the mess that Bush43 and Dick Cheney left behind. Biden/Harris will clean up the mess the that Trump and Pence are leaving behind, twenty million out of work, 50 million infected and 295,000 deaths due to CV19. No, it did not go away like magic. Trump must go and he is going home. The Supreme Court said so. Originally Posted by adav8s28
The SCOTUS said nothing. They don’t want to decide the election. They punted. But it it isn’t over by any stretch. As much as you think it is.
It would probably be bad for the independent hookers. Big business always eat the little fishes. Originally Posted by bambino
Waddya know, we agree!

The SCOTUS said nothing. They don’t want to decide the election. They punted. But it it isn’t over by any stretch. As much as you think it is. Originally Posted by bambino
The voting is over. SCOTUS isn't going to change anything. The majority of Americans chose Biden.

I'm curious. What path forward does trump have?
Never gonna happen. Originally Posted by WTF
I agree. I can see cannabis legalized across the nation first.

I disagree, the hobby should never be legalized here in The States.

Have a great day! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Getting away with it is half the fun. And the other half . . . .

We will likely have a national government dominated or controlled entirely by liberal Democrarts in the Executive Legislative and judicial branches going forward. That is the way it seems this morning.

What do I expect? What is the Lemonade-from-lemons I look for as a conversive hobbyist?

IOut-right legalization of the Hobby along the lines of Europe or
Canada would be nice. Decriminalization would be an acceptable Plan-B.

Start calling your Representatives and Senators now! Originally Posted by ICU 812

How quickly do you think the Judicial branch will be stacked to tilt left? Judges plaid-skirt, rapist-frat-boy-drunk, and the one who doesn't know the definition of freezing will keep that from happening. They would still have to interpret any law to extend their branch. Not going to happen.

Funny thread, though. Very interesting. I fell out of favor with CNN, but this was the latest domestic article I could find. So I will add the ACLU piece as well.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, here's how you can rebuild the economy: Decriminalize sex work

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/06/opini...ife/index.html

Dee, who has been in the US for 10 years, lost her meager income as an off-the books cleaner at the start of the pandemic. As her rent payment loomed, she decided to try sex work on the advice of her trans friends, who noted — accurately — that options are limited for someone who is openly trans and undocumented.

Dee ended up seeing some customers in her home and did manage to pay her rent. But when a neighbor called the police, Dee was arrested and charged with prostitution — a potentially deportable offense.

Dee's story is not unique or specific to her community. It is the American story of financial insecurity during the pandemic. And if the incoming Biden-Harris administration wants "an economy more vibrant and more powerful precisely because everybody will be cut in," it must "build back better" with people like Dee in mind. It must address the decriminalization of sex work.

To Protect Black Trans Lives, Decriminalize Sex Work

https://www.aclu.org/news/lgbt-right...lize-sex-work/

Anti-sex work laws like SESTA/FOSTA make sex workers, especially trans women of color, even more vulnerable to violence. The law banned online platforms and screening tools that sex workers use to screen clients and share information to stay safe, making it harder for sex workers to protect themselves.

Banning online sex work platforms pushes sex workers out onto the street, which is more dangerous. Client interactions are quick because we don’t want to be caught. I know some girls who feel the need to get a gun license to protect themselves. Others will carry knives or mace. You never know when you will need it. It’s two strangers meeting each other — there’s always a chance that something bad might happen.

Pacino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5fFDRrmMWM

De Niro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhzzGNGiqJs

Starting at tree minutes and thirty-five seconds.

Italians and opera. Am I right?

Outer rage, or inner turmoil.
We will likely have a national government dominated or controlled entirely by liberal Democrarts in the Executive Legislative and judicial branches going forward. That is the way it seems this morning.

What do I expect? What is the Lemonade-from-lemons I look for as a conversive hobbyist?

IOut-right legalization of the Hobby along the lines of Europe or
Canada would be nice. Decriminalization would be an acceptable Plan-B.

Start calling your Representatives and Senators now! Originally Posted by ICU 812
It would only be legalized in a brothel type setting. To have some girl set up shop at a Motel and reap all the profit never going to happen quite like that. Government must have their hand in it. The girls would have to maintain a Health Card to guarantee they are STD free.
I agree. I can see cannabis legalized across the nation first.

Getting away with it is half the fun. And the other half . . . .

How quickly do you think the Judicial branch will be stacked to tilt left? Judges plaid-skirt, rapist-frat-boy-drunk, and the one who doesn't know the definition of freezing will keep that from happening. They would still have to interpret any law to extend their branch. Not going to happen.

Funny thread, though. Very interesting. I fell out of favor with CNN, but this was the latest domestic article I could find. So I will add the ACLU piece as well.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, here's how you can rebuild the economy: Decriminalize sex work

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/06/opini...ife/index.html

To Protect Black Trans Lives, Decriminalize Sex Work

https://www.aclu.org/news/lgbt-right...lize-sex-work/

Pacino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5fFDRrmMWM

De Niro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhzzGNGiqJs

Starting at tree minutes and thirty-five seconds.

Italians and opera. Am I right?

Outer rage, or inner turmoil. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
(I hate that I had to quote this but I was no longer underneath you)

Heh, not bad. Not bad at all...

However, regarding the "Whoa Is Me" article; "Gag Me With A Spoon"...
(I hate that I had to quote this but I was no longer underneath you)

Heh, not bad. Not bad at all...

However, regarding the "Whoa Is Me" article; "Gag Me With A Spoon"... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

A spoon?

The SCOTUS said nothing....... Originally Posted by bambino
"Texas has no standing" said everything.

Rudy G. thinks Wisc and Georgia could be overturned. Even if that happened, Biden still has more than 270 electoral college votes. It's over no way for Trump to get 270 without Penn. Penn will not be overturned.
[QUOTE=eccieuser9500;1062295509]A spoon?

Yes

And my bad, meant "Woe Is Me". Damn phone and trying to do 5 things at one time lol

Have a great evening and good night
[QUOTE=Alyssa XOXO;1062295549]
A spoon?

Yes

And my bad, meant "Woe Is Me". Damn phone and trying to do 5 things at one time lol

Have a great evening and good night Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Good night, keep it tight and I think it's awesome you corrected yourself. Woah! Am I having some influence around here?

[QUOTE=eccieuser9500;1062295554]

Good night, keep it tight and I think it's awesome you corrected yourself. Woah! Am I having some influence around here?

Ba Dum Tss!

Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Obama/Biden cleaned up the mess that Bush43 and Dick Cheney left behind. Biden/Harris will clean up the mess the that Trump and Pence are leaving behind, twenty million out of work, 50 million infected and 295,000 deaths due to CV19. No, it did not go away like magic. Trump must go and he is going home. The Supreme Court said so. Originally Posted by adav8s28

Tell us more about how Biden/ Harris are going to put people back to work and stop deaths from Covid.
By announcing to the world that they believe in "The Science."

Biden supports the Biden new deal. It's something like the green new deal but not. It will provide millions of jobs to the American people.
What child support ended.
Who kills what you want to do whatever I mean why do you want something from Trump