Music Matters. Or does it?

Music sets the mood and makes the atmosphere what it should be.
If I'm doing a massage I will play relaxing massage music.
If I'm doing a fem/Dom then Hard metal music works...
Lou Armstrong for some romantic kissing and then some.
Techno for upbeat moods.....
Music sets it for me, I Have to have music..
Off course I always ask my new friends what they prefer and like....
I am very accommodating! oxox
Cool thread. We all like different things, and this is a nice safe way for providers to differentiate their services.

For incalls, it makes sense to have a variety of music available. Ask if the client has a preference. Also, the lady may have her own preference. Just make sure the client doesn't mind.

Personally I dig the sistas', but I don't care for contemporary rap or hip hop.

If ever find a lady who can twerk to Miles Davis and John McLaughlin, my retirement fund will be in serious danger!

ok, there's a playlist on itunes called Sex Songs to Have Raunchy Sex. I listened to a couple tracks, hey not bad. I added it.
how about something new for a sessions

https://youtu.be/wJrIWRcVypY

hail satan
  • km347
  • 02-14-2016, 02:36 PM
Music is good as long as it doesn't drown out sounds from what's going on. With that said, I believe the right music is needed for the setting. Depending on your mood ultimately determines what genre to use. I also thinks it guides the type of session you want or will get.
I have seen many threads about music in a session but, one thing that never gets discussed is, will the client like the music you choose? Since there is an age gap in most sessions, there will be many choices of music that some clients like and others don't. There is no universal songs that everyone likes. Because of that, a lot of providers don't even play music any more.

I am a romantic at heart and prefer love songs from a host of artists. SADE, BARRY WHITE, TEDDY PENDERGRASS, SMOKEY ROBINSON, TONI BRAXTON, JOHNNY GILL, BABYFACE, ALICIA KEYS, most "old school" R&B. combined with a couple candles and some wine or crown-n-coke and a irresistible sexy attitude to match, would make my heart sing and ensure a second, third, and forth visit. If this matches any providers, please send me a PM to let me know.

I could bring music to any session but will she like the music i bring? yes i care if she likes it because i am after her attitude and mood. If she is bummed out or irritated by the music, (she could love country or RAP, etc...) then her mood will interfere with the passion that i am looking for. I know some clients are wanting to say: this is your session, bring the music you like and fuck what she likes but, i actually love to please and want her to have as much fun as i am having. so before everyone posts a million requests songs, can we address this issue?

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Great answer, CG.
Lots of great answers. But, most surprised about how many don't do any music at all. I suppose I just thought that was almost a given. But, to each, his/her own.

Music is an absolute must for me. The right volume - just like the right level of lighting - is key. It should drown out nothing, it should enhance everything.

As to what kind, I've had all kinds of music played during (FBSM) sessions. With few exceptions, it was all fine (as long as it's commercial-free; radio ads are a boner-kill). I prefer something sultry/sexy/ambient/slower. But, if the provider isn't into it and it detracts from the session for her, then I would think it counter-productive. So, I go with what they play (though, have made volume requests).

But, most guys I know will recall "go-to" artists/songs/albums (vinyl/cassette/CD) from their formative sexual years. There are tunes embedded in a man's brain that are forever bound to moments in time, completely immersed in youthful sexual oblivion.

Only one time did I suggest my own tunes to a provider. I plugged in my iphone during a session with a legit MT and, before it was over, we were all over each other. My 'go to' playlist came through. It's lethal (lol).
Before every encounter, I ALWAYS ask for music preference, or have my Lovers bluetooth their phone to my harmon/kardon speaker. Not everyone likes Sade, The Eagles, smooth jazz or my particular taste in music.
Music- if I wanted music I would bring my media in all applications. I haven't.

That said if my partner has music, what ever, however loud, I'm for it.

Always an amazing outcome, for both of us.

That said, I have experienced the same out come, if

My partner didn't play any.
Great avatar! Originally Posted by hoss148
How do kiss or poke a butterfly??
There is a small fetish I have had where I would like to have sex with "We Will Rock You" playing repeatedly in the background......
I play music but not loudly. It has to be jazz, or some type of chill music that's still sexy. I love setting the mood. I wouldn't mind if the other person wants to plug their choice of music in as long as it's not distracting.
I do not care...I talk so nasty and dirty in session I drown out all the music any ways
Quiet music is great for background noise and I prefer it. It drowns out any noises outside of my place. Depending on the gent, the type of session, and my own mood I like the following: anything slow and sexy, 80's easy listening, sometimes upbeat happy music, spa music and/or instrumentals. Rock, usually no. Rap or Rave, no.
I absolutely love music. I play it in massage sessions and non-massage sessions. Things just start to flow amazingly with some awesome music set to a particular type of session or mood.