Good DATY?

Open up my labia lounge, spread, locate my clit and locate my clit!(said twice) Once found please go to town! Thank you!
There is no one way to eat pussy. I had one woman that loved a tongue lasting inside, lips, clit, you name it. You could not use enough pressure, and she finished squirting all over that place. Another, the lightest pressure on the clit was right, and too much pressure made her cum too quickly and she became too sensitive to daty.

Lesson is to listen to the lady, be willing to take directions for what best gets her off, and put it into practice again and again and again. After all, she knows her pussy best. Plus it is a good thing to be able to lis ten to your lover and learn for her better enjoyment.

But taking the basic thought from what Dallas said, I love the statement that "I eat pussy with the same abandon, as Pooh Bear face fucks honey pots"!
LOL here ya go MRILEY....

Every lady enjoys her kitty played with differently (just like the guys and bj)
I personally do not like any type of suction or sucking. I'm actually really easy to please, a lot of light teasing and kissing around it, then a relaxed tongue slowly starting at the entrance of my pussy and licking straight up to my clit, and slowly back down, all while grabbing my tits and making me crave more until I tell you to go faster and harder until I can't stand it and need you to fuck me right then!!
No finger play at all with me unless you're a gynecologist
Now I'm hungry......
Me tooo
I prefer a lot of clit licking, but when I began to climax I prefer sucking on her! OMG the feeling be soooo intensed!
No fingers....Got it! I'm Hungry as well.
Guess I have to chime in here as well, being one of OGs all stars an all ....and damn do I share that title with some sexy ladies ;-)
Best advice I know is to be good at reading your partner. I do this all the time, why every session is above average and rarely the same.
Personal tidbits about me...
I love the cough drop too!
My clit is super sensitive, pay LOTS of attention to it, lips, tongue, suck, teeth....and when I cum, DONT STOP lol...I am always chasing the full body, almost pass out, 'O'.
FIV...IF your hands pass my inspection....this makes me squirt when you use them and have my clit in your mouth.

I give no mercy, I ask for none
Oh...and OG, your technique is perfect for me...believe you may have figured that out already tho
Yes mam!!!
humor me please. How can we eat better pussy? Originally Posted by OldGent
I'll add.
Pussy should smell like pussy!

I'm sure you guys can appreciate
a healthy smelling vagina when eating.

Ladies pussy should not smell or taste like:
candy, flowers, fruit, coffee, febreze or latex.

As my ex used to say, may he rest in peace (no he's not dead, but i imagine it) "i wanna smell your pussy not some other type of aroma"

Let the pussy smell like pussy!!!!
Total agreement wandle. I love the natural smell of pussy in my beard after.