Missed, wished, and on the list.

Laurenflare i think her name was. Her reviews were everything i was into but retired right when i was about to book. Snooze u lose!
is this the Ginger that was in KC a lot but also Omaha. She would set up shop across from The K in Drury Inn. Blonde, toned, thin body.
Miss: Melody

Wished: KVD

On the list: Bliss
Miss: Vanessa BBW and Raina
Miss: Candy of Omaha, for those who experienced the removal of the towel, you know what I mean.
Miss - Kinzy Jo

List - Jasmine Jae
Kayden Karter
Laurenflare i think her name was. Her reviews were everything i was into but retired right when i was about to book. Snooze u lose! Originally Posted by GoBlue34z
Yes, Laurenflare was a gem, I believe Blue would conquer.

Candy of Omaha was a great provider as well.
I really miss KVD too
An addition to my Missed list: an athletic blond from Colorado, I believe, that was an avid golfer and frequent visitor to Omaha. Anyone remember her name? Is she still active?
i miss TSAutumn!!!
Jessie Ross was the ultimate bang for the buck...Asia became a good friend and was truly a loss and Elenas meet and greets and yes the funky place in Omaha known as goodfellows some crazy times there and right next to cop shop..but thats Omaha
[QUOTE=GoBlue34z;1062326937]Laurenflare i think her name was. Her reviews were everything i was into but retired right when i was about to book. Snooze u lose![/QUOTE

Blue you missed one of the best. Best head ever. Big menu.Good looking Great body. Could go all night. You couldn't wear her out but she sure could wear you out
Gentlemen and Miss Dallas a very good list you have pulled together. At one time I would get to Omaha quite often on business. My favorite nights started at the 20's for a little play with the dancers (like to small club that open early more than when the would move into the larger room) and the get to see Candy of Omaha as the one gentlemen said in an earlier post drop that towel.
An athletic blond from Colorado who is a avid golfer...Alexis Love?
Is this Ginger the thin, toned Blonde Ginger that split time between Omaha and KC??