Im highly curious. ..

If they are not as long as I-35 and as noisy as a carnival midway.
Yes and no. I am a blueblood Scot raised this side of the Pond to be very analytical. If the Photo tickles John Henry's fancy in his commando mode, then I read the print- continuing only if it is concise, descriptive and informative. age, measurements, weight, likes, dislikes; if not there, I pass.

If JH says research, then by finely tuned analytical skills, I verify the likely accuracy of the print by reference to the posted photo, Eccie and TER reviews.

Damn, there are times when John Henry overrides my acute analytical skills, and we are on our way to another adventure.

When turns out it was the wrong adventure, he gets wacked. If it turns out he was right, he gets stroked.

When I am right, he is delighted. I never make a mistake.

So yes and no, I read the ad fully. JH makes up his mind at the photo stage.

After all I am male who loves only females.
Men are visual and taste vary from man to man....if the photos get my attention then I review the vitals, the menu and then some reviews....at that point I have done my research.

I am not an English or grammar freak, but some ads need a little polish.
I just spank the monkey to the pics and save a ton of money.
I saw you replied and I KNEW it was about taint! Mother fucker.
Taint all day, every day.

For life! Originally Posted by tntangie

What pray tell is wrong with that?
to borrow a line from William "Smokey" Robinson...

first I look at the purse.. that is, how much money does she require? if it's more than I have, I move on.. otherwise I check her photos.. do they match the require donation? if yes, the showcase vector directs me to the written words that remain.
I once wrote "poopey poopey butt butt" in the middle of my showcase and got absolutely no comment or inquisition about the statement. It was there for over 2 weeks. So I'm lead to believe that no, not many read much, if anything at all.
I once wrote "poopey poopey butt butt" in the middle of my showcase and got absolutely no comment or inquisition about the statement. It was there for over 2 weeks. So I'm lead to believe that no, not many read much, if anything at all. Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Now that's funny.

Sounds like something that happened to me the other day when
a simi cut me off while I was on my motorbike.
If the ad involves colored font or lots of symbols then no. If she advertises as a blonde or redhead and its apparent upon opening the ad she isn't then I close it and move on. If the title to her ad has $ in it I pass altogether
There is a wealth of information in the ads. I look at the pics first, then read the ad all the way through, then I look at the showcase and read all of that and finally I read the reviews. I have saved myself a lot of frustration and money that way. Of course it isn't foolproof but 95% of the time I am not dissapointed with my choices.
What was the 2nd part of your post again?
If it's too long, then usually not. If it's someone I'm about to contact, then I'll go back and read it - unless it's full of "I like long walks in the park" type BS.
I once wrote "poopey poopey butt butt" in the middle of my showcase and got absolutely no comment or inquisition about the statement. It was there for over 2 weeks. So I'm lead to believe that no, not many read much, if anything at all. Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Lol- I just interpreted it as NoGreek - (damnit!)
Are there words in the ads?