...And Some Ladies Wonder Why Business Slows Down

I like your hair... let's have sex
Send her a pic of your tongue. Might get better response.
  • BLM69
  • 04-20-2017, 10:25 AM
Just meant nice guys never win dude Originally Posted by 8701
Never!
At least an even chance it wasn't her who responded, but her manager.
Some ladies get the cat and mouse game, some don't. I even told a lady I'd seen before that she needed to step up her flirt game. She still didn't do anything different. Here's a sample of her communications by text...

Her: Hey
Me: Hey

Her: Wassup
Me: nothing much, chillin

****Dead silence for about 30 minutes****

Her: What u doin
Me: chillin (face palm)

Me: It would help if you would flirt just a tiny bit. Tell me you miss me, tell me you can't wait to suck my dick. I know you're lying but it still works.

Her: LOL

I got nothin!
Some ladies get the cat and mouse game, some don't. I even told a lady I'd seen before that she needed to step up her flirt game. She still didn't do anything different. Here's a sample of her communications by text...

Her: Hey
Me: Hey

Her: Wassup
Me: nothing much, chillin

****Dead silence for about 30 minutes****

Her: What u doin
Me: chillin (face palm)

Me: It would help if you would flirt just a tiny bit. Tell me you miss me, tell me you can't wait to suck my dick. I know you're lying but it still works.

Her: LOL

I got nothin! Originally Posted by StopShort
Comical!
Just meant nice guys never win dude Originally Posted by 8701
from one pt of view, ...
all of us clients are engaging in illegal activities.
clients are not nice guys.
therefore, we are winning.
Q.E.D.
I was on Seeking Arrangement for a while and a large majority of the initial messages I got from the ladies were just "Hey." And then they complain when you don't respond with a paragraph or two. I didn't bother most of the time.
Never discount the possibility that the provider you are emailing or texting is all but functionally illiterate. The women who post here tend to be among the more literate providers (selection bias), but even given that, I occasionally see posts or advertisements showing a staggering inability to communicate well.

Intelligence and education turn me on. I'm a but unusual in that respect. So I used ladies board presence to judge those attributes. But if you don't knlw much about the gal you're communicating with, the lack of good communications skill could be as much a factor as motivation, work load, or poor customer service skills.
In my experience, when I see a provider that had some what lacking communication skills during the setup and have a minimal board presence, I ended up being super nervous as I approach their door. The ones that communicate the best, or have a strong board presence, as I approach their doors, I almost feel like I already know them and feel much more at ease, which usually lead to mind blowing sessions and increased desire to see them again.
There was a survey done on johns in Ireland and many reported that they were dissatisfied with the provider's enthusiasm when it came to booking. Pretty interesting.
The ones that communicate the best, or have a strong board presence, as I approach their doors, I almost feel like I already know them and feel much more at ease, which usually lead to mind blowing sessions and increased desire to see them again. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Ba Baam!
Now we're talking!
The stimuli starts waaay on the front end ... where the woody tends to peak out beyond your control ... even before you tap on the door. EPIC!

clients are not nice guys.
therefore, we are winning.
Q.E.D. Originally Posted by pmdelites
whaaaaaa? OK .. PMD ... can you order that extra dose of "hobby reality" .... from your day nurse and get your head straight?

I don't usually frown ... but this statement has me perplexed.

Why don't you see yourself as a 'nice guy' ....
should I be afraid of your answer?
The whole .... WINNNING .... thing ... just reminds me of Charlie Sheen ... who is out of his freeking mind.
I would do him in a hearts beat .... but I doubt he can get it up at this point with drug use and who knows what else.
You are not at this point .... yes?
  • L.A.
  • 04-21-2017, 05:09 PM
There was a survey done on johns in Ireland and many reported that they were dissatisfied with the provider's enthusiasm when it came to booking. Pretty interesting. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
You don't know how much your sig line makes me want to PM you....but I'll resist the temptation.
You don't know how much your sig line makes me want to PM you....but I'll resist the temptation. Originally Posted by L.A.
LMAO, some interesting stuff on the Amazon wish list. Automatic Retractable Sex Machine for Women, Adjustable Speed Pumping Gun with Vagina Cup, Updated Version Female Love Machine
There is a fine line between ... too much ... and not enough. Originally Posted by Torre Tames

Sounds like Torre is discussing taint.