Happy Birthday to Metal Smith!!!

I am sure one hell of a review is coming!
You're telling me Metal has birthdays??? Man, that guy looks ageless! Happy Birthday, superman!
Judging by his lack of response, I'm sure he's kickin' up some serious dust somewhere on this Easter Sunday.....
Happy Birthday sir! Hope you enjoy your bday! Many more BBBJ's to come!

sixx
Happy Birthday Metal my man...have a great one!!!!
Happy Birthday MetalSmith.

Thanks for all you share. You are one cool dude.
... Somehow that just sounds a little off...

Happy Birthday Metal!

just bustin yer balls Derek! Originally Posted by eglrdr
I guess I left myself open for that. LOL. I'll be waiting for some review now from MS with 3 girls for 3 hours at 3:00 AM. He gives new meaning to "Early bird gets the worm."
Happy Birthday Babe, hope it was a great one!
Gawd, I am late!

Happy Birthday Metal Smith!!
Friends and lovers --- Thank you for thinking of, and taking the time, to share your B-Day wishes with me. I have only just begun (sunday evening) to plan my birth week festivities--- you can expect several reviews to follow within the next 7 days ...... assuming I survive the week!!!!
Happy Birthday!!
Happy birthday handsome!
  • ztonk
  • 04-25-2011, 11:36 AM
I have only just begun (sunday evening) to plan my birth week festivities--- you can expect several reviews to follow within the next 7 days ...... assuming I survive the week!!!! Originally Posted by Metal Smith
Happy b-day, sir!

I've been at a loss for how to celebrate my upcoming birthday... the next 7 days could provide me with some valuable input!

z
Happy b-day, sir!
I've been at a loss for how to celebrate my upcoming birthday... the next 7 days could provide me with some valuable input!
z Originally Posted by ztonk
X 2 I was thinking the exact same thing...
Happy birthday darling!!! 35 looks good on you I imagine the WWE throw down you have planned might leave you a little woozy. Remember to eat your Wheaties....!!

xoxo