Eccie who?

Stop hi jacking her thread. Stop the insults. Let's discuss the stupidity of Pimps and the girls who love them and not who's the bigger Troll.
Lol well damn. Are you mad or nah?

I rest my case Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Got some warning/points but it was worth calling u the name u deserved. Certain things are worth risking...

Does it bother u abt wt u were called? If it does, time for u to realize.... If it doesn't, I guess u already know who u r..
Just go away

I'm starting to think eng is psycho marine lol
Just go away
I'm starting to think eng is psycho marine lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
wow,, I take that as compliment,,, "psycho marine" is big upgrade from what u have been calling me.... However, u will never find out, since u don't meet my minimum needs requirement...which is not that high...

Don't even try say I don't meet ur requirements because I do have $10... oops, I meant $200/hr

(Damn,, more pts coming..)
Lmfao I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last hard dick on earth so don't flatter yourself

Funny in other threads you said you wanted to see me until I started calling you out on your trolling here.

Yeah keep racking up points hopefully soon enough you will be banned

We all know you can't help yourself anyway
No worries we can keep handing them out like playstation...stick to the topic please! Thanks!
Lmfao I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last hard dick on earth so don't flatter yourself

Funny in other threads you said you wanted to see me until I started calling you out on your trolling here.

Yeah keep racking up points hopefully soon enough you will be banned

We all know you can't help yourself anyway Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yeah, I am rookie at chat/forum and enjoying it so much...I "wanted",, good thing I got to know u through eccie,,, I can just keep it as "wanted"...

I know u wouldn't fuck me even I am the last hard dick on earth without $10... oops, I meant $200/hr

Damn,,more pts while I am typing...
Thing is I can get pts and walk away from the site and won't hurt my pocket... Where it will hurt ur pocket..
I have a real job so I could care less and that's awesome that the feeling is mutual

As far as the topic goes, back when I was into social media I used to get approached by more pimps than I do on here. They really remind me of circus acts. I just don't understand how and why girls find that shit attractive.
Jules getting the last word in might not be beneficial either.
Now back to subject...
PIMP sux...kill pimps...

(Now can u reduce my pts??? I will be nice client... lol)
No worries we can keep handing them out like playstation...stick to the topic please! Thanks! Originally Posted by Mojojo

Remember its important to stretch properly prior to swinging.

Lmao I always find it rather hilarious when I see men with profile pics of them flashing $128.
My nails cost more than that and you're trying to impress me lol
How the hell did I forget about this post? I see a new Eccie member that is a psycho marine in the near future. What a douche.