The definition of Treason and enticing violence where is 7/8 commission?

I've read that there is but I can't personally vouch for it. The sticking point is China our "enemy". Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

The sale was made to China, fact. Hunter had ties to the company it was sold to, fact. Question is does one and one equal two or is this all just one big coincidence. I believe that depends on which party is in power to control any investigation and if the Republicans take the House, that investigation will proceed full speed ahead.
Yeah, but the Constitution reads that treason is providing aid and support to our "ENEMY" in time of war. You know libs, they'll argue that we're not a war after 1.2 million American lie dead or that China is really an "enemy".
Love that meme! Thx
At the very least, this oil sale to China from our strategic reserve is treason and if Hunter is making money off of the sale, then they can use the emoluments clause against Joe Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

2nd article of impeachment Tiny and in case you missed the other impeachment trials, you don't have to prove a damn thing, that is for the Senate to do. Impeachment has now become the mechanism to show one's "displeasure" with a President and it may be a long time before we get past this. I'm imagining a Republican President, House and Senate in 2024.

What do we think that will be like INVESTIGATIVELY speaking?

What goes around, comes around. I think that's in the Constitution somewhere.... he said sarcastically.
Is this ANOTHER Bidenghazi thread?
Thread Closed