I have been rekcaSxT!

I can speculate, but that would be just is speculation. It SEEMS in Angel's post about opening a mirror site that maybe there is some disharmony between her and Jade. The reasons given for not keeping the site open seem a little fishy.

I am fine with it, I want my old handle to dissapear. I did look back at some old thread last night, it was kinda sad, but I will move on. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
rekcaSxt, I agree with you bro, let the past go and move forward, to bring back a mirrored image of something that was truly flawed, and broken is just going backwards and hanging onto the past. For me, I will commit my time here and I will never go back to old or new aspd.

IB (for those still learning aka datyman)
I requested that my account be "guested" on ASPD last night. I just checked and it has been done. So I will not be posting on ASPD any longer. I saved my favorite reviews and I have already reposted some of them here.

This is my new main hobby board!
Changed my handle as well. Don't know if that means anything, but it was best to let the old guy die with the old board.