Zimmerman taken into custody after assault on ex wifes father, and gun threat to family

George has helped people from a car wreck, been stopped for speeding several times.Now has this to result in a 911 call. I think George is just a attention whore.
Ex-wife, divorce, two sides to every story.
George has helped people from a car wreck, been stopped for speeding several times.Now has this to result in a 911 call. I think George is just a attention whore. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Says a attention whore...LOL
Creepy ass cracker.......
At least we know where Marshall, JL, Jane, Rock stands... He stands with the scum of the earth.

is anybody surprised?
At least we know where Marshall, JL, Jane, Rock stands... He stands with the scum of the earth.

is anybody surprised? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Even criminals deserve being judged by the facts.

Of course, Zimmerman is not a criminal. You have how many reviews?
People with no reviews that hang around a hooker board are either attention whores or just creepy.

is anybody surprised? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is why you are almost universally despised Dick Rider - you can turn anything that is a routine difference of opinion into an effort to totally demonize your target of hatred, juxtaposing yourself as a paragon of virture, and wildly assuming more than two or three people agree with you.
Your predictable response will be to say I do the same thing, all the while ignoring your own faults.
Follow up reports says no gun involved. Supposedly GZ punched wife's father in the nose but no charges. Interesting.
Follow up reports says no gun involved. Supposedly GZ punched wife's father in the nose but no charges. Interesting. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Credibility.
cops always believe the word of an American hero.
So the Ex-wife accuses a man of threats????

OMFG, stop the press
  • CJ7
  • 09-10-2013, 09:12 AM
People with no reviews that hang around a hooker board are either attention whores or just creepy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

or saving space for pervs who review trannies and eat shit ...
Zimmie's on a roll. He'll "stand his ground" with the wrong guy (woman?) one day. He's a stalking murderer with no physical skills and will receive his due one day. His mental problems will keep putting him in the wrong places and it will only be a matter of time when it's at the wrong time, too. He's unemployable so why don't one of you hero worshippers put him on the payroll and try to keep him out of trouble? I know, I know, it's too much work that requires action instead of yapping. And, of course, you would actually have to associate with him now and again when he picks up his check.
I thought he was so weak and couldn't fight. So let me get this straight. He had to shoot and kill a 140lb underage boy, but he can best up her dad. If anybody supports him your an idiot..