That time of the month

• tzv13
  • 07-02-2015, 05:33 PM
Did you actually read my post? What part of my post implied that is what I sought?
Could have sworn it read just the opposite. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

You said "most aren't paying $300 for life happens." You never clarified if you were "most people" or the minority that would pay for that stuff.
No I named them MrLahey and Randy. Originally Posted by tzv13

Randy is on hear I heard.

Ts trailer Randy.

OK sorry for being off topic.

I would do it with my girlfriends when I was young.
but now I would rather rub one out than be covered in it.
  • tzv13
  • 07-02-2015, 05:41 PM
I don't actively look for it, I'm just saying it doesn't bother me. I would rather see a lady when she is fresh and clean, but if she tells me that she's superhorny and hasn't gotten any fun...I'll go for it.
You said "most aren't paying $300 for life happens." You never clarified if you were "most people" or the minority that would pay for that stuff. Originally Posted by tzv13
OK so I gave you too much credit. Duly noted for future reference. Will respond to you accordingly with special kid gloves.
Diarrhea, allergy related runny nose and flatulence after certain foods are also just a part of life.
Most aren't paying $300/hr for "Life happens". Originally Posted by Windinhishair
+1

I'm a firm believer that a gent, when he comes to see me, wants to escape his world while we are together. I think bodily functions, as natural as they are, destroy the "escape".

EDIT: with that said, there was a lady in SA, who strangely enough, would only advertise once a month and went by the name of "Bloody Mary".
  • tzv13
  • 07-02-2015, 09:36 PM
OK so I gave you too much credit. Duly noted for future reference. Will respond to you accordingly with special kid gloves. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Special kid gloves? Nice.
  • Loxly
  • 07-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Regardless of any fluids, it might boil down to who's going to wash the sheets.

I'm not fond of surprise endings (probably why I watch the History Channel so much) so I'd rather skip than dip.
To each their own, but agree with tzv13 in that we are more aroused around that time but I prefer to rest.

I prefer an intimate partner to have tzv1's attitude. I know most guys don't want to talk about it but it is absolutely not anything to be embarrassed about.
Also if one is into Greek idk know how menstruation is different.
Good thing my birth control has the side effect of no periods!!!
My bed is a slip and slide of RED..Don't care!!!!!!!!