Remind p411 memebers. Daily ad board

I love to use the P411 ad board. Most of my clients are from there
The p411 ad boards are great!!
...from a client's view...and as someone who travels...you can save your ad board criteria by different cities/markets. Very Convenient!

I wish more ladies would use them more...which is what Kaylee was saying!

Good job, Kaylee!
Thanks guys. I thought it would be a great reminder for us all.

:-)
P411 is a great source for everyone.
Thanks Kaylee!! You're the best!
I always forget about them.
Thanks for the reminder.
I will check them out more often!!

I am curious if you ladies
Like getting "pre screening requests" or are they a waste of time ?
Seem like they are a waste of time to me. I find the more in advance a guy books an appointment the more likely he is to cancel.
is there a link for said ad board?
Ladies while the topic is open (i.e. the 411 site etc.) My complaint is differing prices. There are often price differences between the two sites. I wish either the ladies would refer to "the 411 disc." in eccie or in 411 mention the special being offered on eccie today. It is a little disapointing to discover the special after the visit because you booked throught the other site. It is not good business in my opinion to loose a client after such an incident. The client will often say nothing but will not return. Most folks want the best available offer.
Seem like they are a waste of time to me. I find the more in advance a guy books an appointment the more likely he is to cancel. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
That's what I was thinking.
Only practical application I can see is if a guy knows he will be looking with very little advance notice and wants to shorten the screening process.
I can't see it for actually setting a specific date/ time.
Too many providers seem to simply cut and paste the exact same thing to ECCIE and P411.

If a provider wants to really use the daily ad board of P411, she needs to do more than copy her standard weekly ad.

Something personal for that day such as mentioning how cold it was this morning and how she's love to help warm you up?

ANYTHING to indicate when she is really available, not the generic "Call Anytime" or 24/7.

The men pay an annual fee for P411 and many of the men I know love to see when the providers offer some sort of minor discount for their membership on there. If a provider has never seen a client before but is he uses P411 to try and make an appointment, part of her screening is so much simpler than non-members. (Keep in mind that P411 is only 1 tool at a provider's disposal for screening)

Do something fun for your daily ads on P411. Heck, Take a selfie in the mirror holding today's paper so the guys know what you look like today and they don't have to rely on photos taken long ago and that have been airbrushed.

Just suggestions but hope they help.

I really wish there was a way for someone who was viewing a provider's P411 profile to click a link to see the most current ad board posts if they use that feature.
We are not suppose to have higher rates on P411.
We are not suppose to have higher rates on P411. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
ditto!
We are not suppose to have higher rates on P411. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
+1 girls doing that can get in some trouble