so Ladies have

The last time I went to a strip club was when I saw my ex-girlfriend's daughter working there. I remembered her a she was growing up... Made me feel really old, and like a "dirty old man!"

Mark
The last time I went to a strip club was when I saw my ex-girlfriend's daughter working there. I remembered her a she was growing up... Made me feel really old, and like a "dirty old man!"

Mark Originally Posted by duckrangler
This got me thinking. I have two daughters in their 20's and always wondered how I would react if they got into the hobby as providers.

Wondering if anyone has experienced this twist?

Frank
Yes, it happened to me and I was more mad than anything.

Me and this guy were never official. He was the perfect gentleman and denied my constant attempts to give some pussy even though he did give me some money a couple of times. I even offered to clean his house so he wouldn't have to pay a maid. After a while he just stopped calling.

He didn't have my hoe number and when he called I was like "DUDE! Why the hell are you calling to buy pussy when you KNOW I wanted to give you this pussy for FREE!" He basically did not want to be in a relationship.
Yes, it happened to me and I was more mad than anything.

Me and this guy were never official. He was the perfect gentleman and denied my constant attempts to give some pussy even though he did give me some money a couple of times. I even offered to clean his house so he wouldn't have to pay a maid. After a while he just stopped calling.

He didn't have my hoe number and when he called I was like "DUDE! Why the hell are you calling to buy pussy when you KNOW I wanted to give you this pussy for FREE!" He basically did not want to be in a relationship. Originally Posted by ArisRose

I actually have a man of almost 11 years now and the ex wanted FS when he came for his visit and I had to tell him we could do that just not here at my home cause its where my boyfriend and I live so what did he do book an all day apt for next week and booked it at a hotel down town. I'm actually really excited that we got to see each other it was dejavu all over again .
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Can't wait to see how this plays out.
When you suspect your "exclusive" SugarBaby is working on the side, simply have a friend book an appointment with her and then go knock on her hotel door.

My blood ran cold when I saw the car I had given her parked outside the hotel.
But I knocked on the door and walked on in.

"What are you doing here!"
She was so indignant,
and worried that her "client" would see me. Ha!
(Once she figured it out...,
she was pissed that she wouldn't get paid for the booked session!)

My new motto: "Bitches gon' do wha' Bitches gon' do..."

PS This same girl was an all-nude stripper back in the day.
She was working the stage at Diamond Joes
and Her Brother walked in the door,
their eyes met,
he wheeled around 180
and they never said a word about it to each other...
When you suspect your "exclusive" SugarBaby is working on the side, simply have a friend book an appointment with her and then go knock on her hotel door.

My blood ran cold when I saw the car I had given her parked outside the hotel.
But I knocked on the door and walked on in.

"What are you doing here!"
She was so indignant,
and worried that her "client" would see me. Ha!
(Once she figured it out...,
she was pissed that she wouldn't get paid for the booked session!)
.. Originally Posted by LoveWomen
What did you expect, Mate? What a dumb ass move....on your part!!
What did you expect, Mate? What a dumb ass move....on your part!! Originally Posted by Red Rock

Well, I was just confirming my suspicions and catching her in the lie...

Part of "The Game".
I had the reverse happen. I booked a session with a girl in Lawrence who also stripped at the Paradise. Her ad said that she was a horny college girl just trying to make money for school (yeah, right!). When we met we were chatting and I mentioned that I was a teacher, so she started in with the role play stuff "Professor, I really want to get an A in your class. Do you have any extra credit for me? I'll do anything to get a good grade." It was a fun session.

One month later the semester started, and I was standing in front of a room of 60 new students (professional school, so they were sophomores and juniors), and there she was right there in the third row. She never said a word to me that day, and she never returned to class. I had about 10 students drop, so I never even knew which one she was.
There has only been one. I have seen her here. We dated for just short of 2 yrs. We all have soul mates this lady was not that. She was my SEXMATE. We had sooo much fun in soo many places and ways. public and private. We had a lot of small arguments but a lot more crazy sex than arguments. We unfortunatly broke up under not so good terms. I have thought many times about setting up a time to see her but I always wonder what if she is still mad. I am not mad anymore hell life moves on. right. or would it be crazy ass angry/missed you fuck me hard and now times.... anyway thats my story.
no he couldn't afford it. hence my ex