Ladies - What makes a great client/session?

Also, note to self: call Miss Molly next time I'm in San Antonio! Originally Posted by Shackleton

+1

Huck
Tasty
Humorous
Enticing

Passionate
Eager
Romantic
Fresh Breath
Easy on the eyes
Considerate
Terrific attitude

Circumcised
Lustful
Impeccable sense of time; Punctual
Enthusiastic
Non-smoker!!!!!!!!
Trimmed;well groomed
wujuuu Gabriella! very witty! =)
@BadWolf cologne doesnt matter; as long as his hygene good (if smoker, please chew gum i have some) flirting, enthusiasm talking dirty, one of my best sessions was with a man visiting. It was an outcall he was polite, good attitude, awesome in bed!

Why?
I like the way he handled me;he was manly, he put his arm around me, began to kiss my neck, grabbing my hair, took my clothes off (I love when the guy take my chothes off) then he positioned me and ..............................
bingo Ms. Molly, I agree - undressing a lady is wonderful...like unwrapping that special Christmas present...very sensual.
It put's me on guard when a provider only rates a meeting in terms of dollars Originally Posted by burkalini
Is that what you got out of that whole paragraph?
Then you shouldn't have any problems with Angel as she clearly stated that there are other considerations. Personally, it puts me on guard when a provider isn't honest, and I have a hard time believing any provider who says tipping/giving gifts is entirely irrelevant to how she rates her clients. Originally Posted by Shackleton
Thank you, Shackleton!
Clients who are polite, honest, appreciative and generous are the best IMHO. If they're interested in having a real conversation after that helps as well.
Originally Posted by AngelOK
It put's me on guard when a provider only rates a meeting in terms of dollars Originally Posted by burkalini
Is that what you got out of that whole paragraph? Originally Posted by AngelOK
OK, Angel, he isn't the only one. The "generous" part of that sentence of yours leapt out to me also. My normal habit is to pay the listed rate without dickering/bargaining or any other kind of angst. I feel that's plenty generous on my part. I really resent the attitude that says, "the best clients pay more than the rate. They pay a generous amount."
What makes a great client and/or session from your perspective, ladies? Both sexually, and non-sexually...what turns you on; builds your connection; and presses your buttons? What is it about a client, or particular sessions, that makes your mind wander back and re-live over and over? =) Originally Posted by BadWolf

For me it starts out with kissing. This is the building blocks for a wonderful session. Then if the client pays close attention to my nipples and lots of touching and caressing he gets extra credit. However, this is just to build up the a little more aggressive dirty talk. To have his care about my needs and want to do what it take to make me orgasm. If a client can ring my bells I will eagerly await his return to my bed.
A great date consists of "the basics", clean, respectful...etc. I really enjoy when my friends can take their time and are not in a rush to head straight to the bedroom. I guess as a mature provider, I really enjoy the build up, light and flirty conversations, maybe a glass of wine or even a non-alcoholic beverage, after at least a little bit of getting comfortable with one another, we head to the boudoir. Depending on the mood....either slow undressing of one another, or sometimes the groping, grabbing, pulling and tugging. Lots and lots of kisses....light nibbly kisses to deep passionate kisses...all over body kisses, licking and nibbling. It really makes me hot for a man to take control, and I guess it's like dancing, following his lead.... a man who knows what he wants and is patient enough to trip all my triggers ....a man who knows how to build from slow and sexy to very passionate....well....that's the kind of session I always remember. ummm....has anyone seen my toy bag? LOL

Actually, every man is different and no two sessions ever turn out the same. I am a pleaser, so if it pleases a man for me to take control and I can feel his pleasure, that's also a HUGE turn on. I rehash most of my trysts after the meeting and try to imagine the exact moment he went into overdrive, so to speak. It's an awesome and powerful feeling to be a woman who is desired and can please a man.
Miss Molly and I are on the same page.

Also, make some NOISE! I want to hear a man breathing, grunting, making whatever natural, animal sounds he makes. Talk dirty to me (love it), if you're into it (even if you're not, you could say simple things like, "You like that, huh?" but in a confident, sexy way). I want to HEAR you cum.

This is just me individually, but I don't need a lot of chit-chat when we first meet. The hottest encounters---the ones I relive in my head when I'm alone in bed---have started out with, "Nice to meet you" and clothes off and immediate body contact.

Once I've spent time with a fellow, we can talk as long as we like. And, of course, the more visits we have together, the more we tend to talk. Which is really nice as it's a bit of the best of both worlds.
OK, Angel, he isn't the only one. The "generous" part of that sentence of yours leapt out to me also. My normal habit is to pay the listed rate without dickering/bargaining or any other kind of angst. I feel that's plenty generous on my part. I really resent the attitude that says, "the best clients pay more than the rate. They pay a generous amount." Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
The question wasn't "what makes an acceptable client or session", it was "what makes a GREAT one". I find it interesting that some men don't want honest answers; I suggest those who don't rewatch (or reread) King Lear.
The question wasn't "what makes an acceptable client or session", it was "what makes a GREAT one". I find it interesting that some men don't want honest answers; I suggest those who don't rewatch (or reread) King Lear. Originally Posted by AngelOK

I still get that the great session you talk about are the ones that renumerate you the most. If I am wrong please tell me what you meant. I do have a thick head.
I still get that the great session you talk about are the ones that renumerate you the most. If I am wrong please tell me what you meant. I do have a thick head. Originally Posted by burkalini
No, that's not what I'm saying; I've been with clients who treated me like crap and then overpaid me to assuage their consciences (I guess); such calls are NOT great! You are obsessing on the word "generous" and ignoring the words "polite, honest and appreciative" which preceded it. Generous is ONE component of the four I listed.

Let me try to do this by analogy. Imagine that you're a chef who opens a small restaurant, and you take the time to get to know your customers. Now, imagine you have two regulars: They both come in frequently, both praise your cooking, both recommend friends to your restaurant. But one of them always orders the cheapest thing on the menu, drinks only the free water and tips the waiters exactly 15%, while the other orders more expensive entrees, appetizers and wine and tips the waiters generously. Which one would you be happier to see walk in the door?
Perhaps what Angel is alluding to is "appreciation"...the client knows the amount, but after having experienced a great time with her, he leaves extra....funny thing along those lines - a couple of girls I met had odd number amounts...let's say, $225. Beforehand I would take out let's say $300 from the ATM - well, it just seems weird asking her to make change for me later jajajaja, so she ends up getting some extra jajaja...maybe a good business practice