VOTE for your Favorite Provider - Photoshoot Contest!

Great idea!

Now, if only a provider would start a similar thread offering a free session to the client most providers voted for. It would be interesting for sure.
Great idea!

Now, if only a provider would start a similar thread offering a free session to the client most providers voted for. It would be interesting for sure. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
We already know Pyramider would win.
Thank you to whomever it was that voted for me, I've never had pro pics before so it would be cool to win
bliss of dfw gets my vote
Hello, I'm new here, so to introduce myself I've put together a Photoshoot Contest ~
Vote for your favorite ECCIE Provider (located in DFW) and the Winner will receive a Free Photoshoot & their voting fans will receive photos from the shoot!

Ladies, message your ECCIE clients that they should vote for you by sending a PM to me, "jaymichael" with your ECCIE name.

Guys, if you have a girl in mind you would like to win, PM me with the name of your favorite ECCIE Provider.

The lucky Lady with the most votes will win a Free 1 hour on location Pro Photoshoot with Studio Zinc, and those that voted for her will receive photos from the Shoot.

Contest is open now and Ends December 30th, the winner of the shoot can schedule between Jan. 7th - Feb. 12th

Feel free to PM or email me with any questions.
Happy Voting! I look forward to seeing who will win!

Specializing in Lifestyle & Editorial Erotic Glamour
www.studioszinc.com
www.facebook.com/studiozinc
studioszinc@gmail.com
Originally Posted by jaymichael
Nice thread and great idea but, I would love to see a contest of Non-pro photos, taken by the hobbyist that wrote a review of the lady. That would eliminate just anyone voting for anyone and get the lady a PRO photo-shoot in the process. There would be NO duplicate photos. That would make it more legit. YES?

CG
I agree with THN that LolaBrea should be the one to easily win this contest hands down.
Selena51
Sent you a PM for Selena51
Well, this is embarrassing. Lola, I think they were referring to the OTHER Lola.
A little cunfusion on the Lola's on this thread, I think THN was referring to LolaBrea as they hang together I believe. I wish she would verify.
I vote Selena51!!
I vote for Selena51!
I vote BrownSugarBaby and Selena51. Op did say you could vote for multiple providers. Good luck ladies.
I was referring to LolaBrea01. However I can imagine the other Lola's are amazing as well.

This is a really fun idea. Congratulations to whom ever wins and congrats to the OP for fashioning a successful promo. That can be difficult on here but it looks as though you hit on a winner!
LolaBrea01, BlissDFW, Aprill, Pistol Marks, SexxySabrina, Kelly Moore? Heck, it is near impossible to pick my favorite, but I want to vote, so I will let the numbers speak. Of the girls that I met through ECCIE and are currently active, Chloe Smalls is the one whom I have seen the most in the shortest amount of time; therefore, I cast my vote for Chloe Smalls.