When is it ok to ask?

IMO services should not be discussed at any point this is what reviews are for.
If the provider has no reviews or services filled out on her P411 profile you could ask but just be prepared many providers are not going to answer these type of questions.
When I receive these type of emails I automatically delete them.
Go with well-reviewed providers and you will not have to guess what is on the menu. Originally Posted by jaydalee
I agree with this.
Sometimes I wonder why gals advertise on P411 when they don't list services
I don't use a single acronym on my website, this board, p411, eros, or...anywhere actually. Anywhere that I've put up an ad (in the US), I can safely say contains no acronyms. Doesn't make it any less effective to advertise there though.

And I would never ever EVER answer a question about a "service offered" because I do not offer anything except time - I don't care if you have 20 okays or not. If you ask in an email and we've never spoken, I'll delete it. If you're screened, I will write you a fresh email (after deleting that one) and remind you to read over my site. Everything you need is on my site.

If it's BJ time and the girl is opening a condom, take advantage of that 8 seconds and go "Do you only do them covered?"
Search out their web site or ads as best as possible and if she hasn't listed it anywhere then ask politely if she's got any restrictions you should be made aware of.
I NEVER ask what someone might do... I always ask what do you NOT do!? Thats worked well for me with non reviewed or new providers.

The most popular reply is... "I don't do Greek and EVERYTHING is covered." That answers your question! Originally Posted by Still Looking
+1! Asking if there is anything that is off limits is a MUCH better way to get the info you're looking for while maintaining an air of tact. Leave it to you..
Everything you need is on my site. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
I've never seen a site that had "everything" on it. Yours is no exception.
Research is key. Originally Posted by MsElena

What are you thincking? Fucktards researching .... ain't gonna happen.
Ask???? You're supposed to buy a pig in a poke. [And some of them are just that: pigs in a poke. lol]
+1! Asking if there is anything that is off limits is a MUCH better way to get the info you're looking for while maintaining an air of tact. Leave it to you.. Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
Eliminates the LE thing as well!
  • jwj6o
  • 03-11-2012, 05:33 AM
SOME OF THE PROVIDERS DON,T EVEN KNOW WHAT ON THEIR P411, WE HAD 3 LADIES COME THRU HERE, AND LEFT COMPLAINED THEY DIDN,T GET ANY BUSINESS, I LOOK AT THIER P411, THERE IT WAS BASIC MEMBER + 5 REFERENCES, CALLED 2 OF THEM ASK THEM ABOUT IT, AND THEY SAID DIDN,T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT. loL
SOME OF THE PROVIDERS DON,T EVEN KNOW WHAT ON THEIR P411, WE HAD 3 LADIES COME THRU HERE, AND LEFT COMPLAINED THEY DIDN,T GET ANY BUSINESS, I LOOK AT THIER P411, THERE IT WAS BASIC MEMBER + 5 REFERENCES, CALLED 2 OF THEM ASK THEM ABOUT IT, AND THEY SAID DIDN,T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT. loL Originally Posted by jwj6o
Managed providers in most cases!