DATY

Fawn and Reese double DATY. OMG that would be heaven! I think I do my best work when the lady is on her back and at the end of the bed. Seems to yield good results.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-10-2011, 09:51 PM
I am a 69 lover... for some reason when my mouth is full my nookie is way more sensitive..

Recently.. I LOVE counters with my legs hanging off.. forces my back to arch more and just wow.. *sigh*
Why just one position, I say do them all. We don't have regular(intercourse) sex in just one why should oral sex be any different. Make it fun and more exciting, change up the positions during.
Here's a new one to add to the list:

MPDATY

What is DATY?
Reese, I love the face down ASS up !!!!!!!
It’s not the position; it’s the technique LOL!!!! Originally Posted by steverino50
I'll have to agree with Steve on this one...

Me personally, I think I dine best with the lady on her back, my left hand pushing down her pelvic area, two fingers from the right hand stimulating her G-spot and my mouth on her Pussy

However, with all the Face Down Ass Up talk I may have to give that try
  • Chloe
  • 07-11-2011, 02:08 AM
I'll have to agree with Steve on this one...

Me personally, I think I dine best with the lady on her back, my left hand pushing down her pelvic area, two fingers from the right hand stimulating her G-spot and my mouth on her Pussy

However, with all the Face Down Ass Up talk I may have to give that try Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Oh yeah!!!!
I like dining at the Y with her on her back and her legs spread wide with my face in between them and her holding the back of my head with one hand and holding my hand with the other, her head raised up with a pillow, so that we can have eye contact as well as I can see the "satisfaction" all over her face as I am exploring. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Bigdog311 you couldn't had said that any better!
FACE SITTING!

Riding that face until .....
I'm with Berkleigh, I love a lady that likes facesitting. I want to wear it like a face mask and have her grind it into my face, maybe I like her being in charge.

As for face down and ass up that just makes me want to get behind her and drive my stick All the way in slow,fast, soft or hard any way she likes it, then right before I explode pull it out and shot it all over her back and ass.

Berkleigh let me know when your ready to ride face.
FACE SITTING!

Riding that face until ..... Originally Posted by berkleigh
Damn. Saw her Saturday. Did many other things but did not get around to that. Next time for sure.
I love DATY any and all ways! You guys are just giving me ideas! LOL
Whatever position SHE likes is my favorite at the moment.
I love DATY any and all ways! You guys are just giving me ideas! LOL Originally Posted by MrMonger

I volunteer to be your test subject!
Lady on her back is the simplest position.

Doggy-style daty allows better access sometimes, allows for dato easier, and the access to the taint position (believe it is called frenum if my memory serves me correct.) Since lady can generally push back against the guy's face, gives some of the control that is present in face-sitting.

Face sitting gives the lady some control over the whole process, she can control dato, frenum, daty contact, and the amount of pressure. My thoughts are this probably works better when the lady is already wamred up.

I have had great feedback when the lady is on her back (usually on a massage table) and I approach from the side. My mouth matches up with her slit nicely, easy access for digital enhancement of the process, as well as sliding a hand under her booty to lift it slightly for better access all the way around.