Things you guys NEED to know....

At least wash your ass and crack for the next guy. I've had appointments after Mr. Unclean was there and it looked like Baby Ruth was burnin' rubber...
Hahahahha thanks i needed a good laugh... good delivery
Lol that just sucks and sorry you had to go thru that, ud imagine something so simple would not be overlooked so easily....

Lol how did u spend 30 mins in his crotch if he left skid marks....I'd imagine there would be an uncomfortable smell that would linger if he was that unclean hehe....just saying....still crappy of him to do that
YES!....THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^

Exactly why I have a MANDATORY shower policy.

But also, when working out of a hotel...I take a huge duffle bag with extra towels, wash cloths, sheets etc.
Everyone gets a clean surface to lay on. It is a hassle and would certainly be a consideration if I traveled by air.
If he says "Oh Shit" during any part of the session, might be a good time to check him!
Daphne, what do you expect after fucking the shit out of him?

Sorry, sweetheart, I couldn't resist. I'm sure that was a very annoying situation.

Cleanliness before seeing one of you lovely ladies is paramount. If we just take a second to put ourselves in your place, that should be obvious.

Maybe we need to establish a test to secure a "Hobby License"?
That would be embarrassing if it ever happened to me. If I ever take a #2 I always shower right afterward. No matter where I go, I don't want to smell like shit. And if I decide to see a provider, I always ensure I go the extra mile in hygiene. I've been with girls a few times (hobby and IRL) that have a lingering odor...then its confirmed when we switch to K9. Its godawful so I feel your pain girl. Us guys wouldn't want to bang a girl who didn't wipe properly, I'd assume the feeling is reciprocated.
Lol that just sucks and sorry you had to go thru that, ud imagine something so simple would not be overlooked so easily....

Lol how did u spend 30 mins in his crotch if he left skid marks....I'd imagine there would be an uncomfortable smell that would linger if he was that unclean hehe....just saying....still crappy of him to do that Originally Posted by fobolous

Valid question... it wasn't bad enough to be odorous, just visible after he got up and walked away.
  • Oafer
  • 03-18-2014, 04:48 PM
Well . . . that created a shit storm . . . I mean tempest in the taint pot . . . I mean . . . sorry you even have to say these things, but, point taken . . . clean up your act (and other parts) guys!
Here is what you need to do. When a gentleman arrives, gently hold both of their hands and look lovingly into their eyes and say. "Nothing turns me on more than the smell of a freshly showered man..........Would you like to freshen up?"
I'm guessing that just turning the sheets over wouldn't have worked?
This makes me wonder? Who's the idiot who decided to make mens underwear out of White material anyway??

Valid question... it wasn't bad enough to be odorous, just visible after he got up and walked away. Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
[QUOTE=stellabella;1055095990]I think every guy should take use of the shower when they come in. it makes the provider feel better as well. I hate it when I ask them to freshen up and all they do is wash their hands. that just makes me upset and messes up the whole mood. just be courteous because all money isn't good money for me. if that happens I would not like to see you again. just some advice for you guys please respect us like we respect you. I make sure im super clean so should you ))

xoxo Stella Ales[/QUOTE

Well fortunately I have never that happen. I'm so sorry love! And it's not just taking a shower...it's lifting up your leg and cleaning WITH SOAP that area between balls and asshole. Do not take a shit on the way to your appointment. Do not smoke on the way to your appointment. Jeeeeze! THANK GOSH MOST GUYS DO NOT NEED TO BE TOLD THIS!

Well fortunately I have never that happen. I'm so sorry love! And it's not just taking a shower...it's lifting up your leg and cleaning WITH SOAP that area between balls and asshole. Do not take a shit on the way to your appointment. Do not smoke on the way to your appointment. Jeeeeze! THANK GOSH MOST GUYS DO NOT NEED TO BE TOLD THIS! Originally Posted by Holly Love

Oh yeah smoking is a gross out too. Especially when a guy has just smoked then puts his hands all in my hair! Oh lord I have to re wash, condition, dry, straighten and style my hair now?
Sorry this kind of crap happens. Literally! I would definately institute a pre-session shower policy now. Gross!
  • modus
  • 03-18-2014, 05:23 PM
I think I just lost my will to eat after reading this thread.