Visiting soon BBQ

Omg Im sitting here cracking up at your signature right now. I love the robin Williams quote hilarious . Rip Robin Williams
I bet your pm box is full, and the pervs didn't even get past the title.

I like red hot and blue Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Haaaaaa. BBQ!
red,hot, and blues. memphis style. excellent.
When in Arlington, check out Bodacious. East TX...Texas Best , Bakers Ribs, Bodacious is also N East TX based .

" Texas Best has fall off the bone ribs, meaning the bone itself is spongy with a squeeze. Super tender, no teeth needed ribs. No pink, no stringy fatty things, just real Texas BBQ. The sides are remarkably delicious as well and we all know it's difficult to find a BBQ joint with excellent meat and excellent sides.

My best piece of advice is visit a SMOKEHOUSE , and not a BBQ Restaurant (or go to KC, if you like Restaurant BBQ lol). Good luck !
The best in Dallas, Pecan Lodge.

The best in Ft Worth, Coopers in the stick yards.

Coopers is my personal favorite! Try the beef rib.
Meshack's in Garland the best Ribs in DFW!, Pecan Lodge at the Farmers market in Dallas but be prepared for a long wait in line.
Another vote for Hard 8 in Coppell.
I'm a big fan of bodacious BBQ!
I just had the BBQ Ranch in west FtW, worth it IF you're on this side of town.
Glad you were kidding about Dickey's Tara. Their BBQ sauce SUCKS!! Originally Posted by planojim
I bet your pm box is full, and the pervs didn't even get past the title.

I like red hot and blue Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Haha no it's not full lol although I can defiantly understand why it would be lmao:mf_laugh bounce2:
Hard8 was unbelievable! A classic BBQ joint is the original Sonny Bryan's on Inwood. It's newer, but is in the authentic TExas style. Lockhart BBQ in bishop arts
There's a little place in Farmers Branch called Marshall's. On the S/W corner of Josey and Valley View. Been there over 40 yrs, nothing fancy....just good, honest BBQ. About as close as you can get to the Central Tex stuff IMHO.
No Body has mentioned Papas Barbecue, i think their sauce is one of the better ones.
Their baby backs are delicious.
  • ktiix
  • 08-31-2014, 02:06 AM
The Baby Back Shak in Downtown makes some pretty good ribs. And if you like Boudin, this is your place it's good enough to make a drive for in the Dallas Lunch Traffic. They have pork, beef, chicken, and all sorts of good stuff. Their barbeque beans are a meal in their self, though I usually opt for the ribs only, it placates the carnivore in me. They also make good sweet tea.
No Body has mentioned Papas Barbecue, i think their sauce is one of the better ones.
Their baby backs are delicious. Originally Posted by WOMBAT
Correct spelling is "Pappas". Don't want folks going nuts googling the name.

But you're correct. Like everything the Pappas family tackles, they do it well.