Mayor of San Juan, PR complains of federal (Trump) response

The lemmings crying about the mayor couldn't last a week there under current conditions. Originally Posted by bamscram
And you? When are you going to help?

A heads up for you ...

.... there are no more stores for you to loot.
Twitler tweeted 18 times about PR yesterday. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You should know by now that when you punch Trump he punches back.

San Juan's mayor shouldn't refuse the President's help and then go on #FAKENEWSCNN to bitch about it.
And you? When are you going to help? Originally Posted by LexusLover
All ready have shit stain, lots of aid coming from the Kansas City area. Get on the boat.
How do you like the new rule? Lets you spend even more time here.
.....lots of aid coming from the Kansas City area. .... Originally Posted by bamscram
Sending aid is not the same ...

..... when are you getting your ass over their to work.

That's what you were mouthing off about!

I suspect there are many folks on here who have stayed in worse places for longer .... and most of them also respect the Flag ... unlike your lazy, unpatriotic ass.
Sending aid is not the same ...

..... when are you getting your ass over their to work.
When are you shit stain, Or are you too old?
That's what you were mouthing off about!

I suspect there are many folks on here who have stayed in worse places for longer .... and most of them also respect the Flag ... unlike your lazy, unpatriotic ass. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Stupid fucking know nothing lemming.
You sucking Latino dick is satisfying for you, but is not much help shit stain.
You are just another Nazi sympathizer flying a rainbow flag.
PS, go fuck yourself
[COLOR="Red"]
You are just another Nazi sympathizer flying a rainbow flag. Originally Posted by bamscram
I guess that means you're too fucking lazy to get off your ass to help .... or is it you're just too chicken shit to go?

I figure the latter. No-Balls-ButtScramble! All talk!

And I have absolutely no "sympathy" for your Nazi ways or your stupid rainbow flag you wear on your backside! Your lack of patriotism speaks for itself ... which explains your Nazi ways AND the rainbow flag with which you wrap yourself in delight.

Enjoy some football today on your knees!
Fuckin 0zombies...
SNip..

The reason for truck drivers not showing up? The Puerto Rican Teamsters Union, Frente Amplio, is refusing to move the product. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
AND that is why when the media gives trump hell for 'the poor response' i don't believe a word of it..
AND that is why when the media gives trump hell for 'the poor response' i don't believe a word of it.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Yeah! check this out...

The U.S. military is going to have to become engaged in the effort to assure that food and supplies is distributed throughout the area. Noncombatants will not be able to get it done. The privately owned trucks can be used by the U.S. military with the permission of owners and the driver's can operate the vehicles with military present in the vehicles and a convoy protection if necessary. We've done it before and can do it again. When the population begins to see supplies/food being distributed they will understand and accept the military presence.
As I said before, I was married to a puerto rican for nearly 20 years and have visited the island many times. Most of the houses are made of cinderblocks and have metal blinds for windows. Almost every house has metal bars on every window and every doorway - front and back. This is to keep thieves from jumping over the house and entering in the back way. Apt building 10 stories tall have the outside ACs units encased in bars to keep them from being stolen 70 ft up in the air.

I stayed often in the suburb mentioned in the video. Also, police officers go to the station in plain clothes and change to their uniforms at the stations. I was told not to mention to anyone that they worked for the police because of the amount of distrust.

The whole island is a bureaucracy. Remember Freddie Prinze punchline "It's not my job?" It's that way in all the time in PR. I remember what a Mexican friend told me once "Everyone is dying in Puerto Rico. It their way of getting attention."

Jack Posobiec ✔@JackPosobiec

And here we see the Mayor of San Juan bravely delivering truckloads of reporters to hurricane victims
12:33 AM - Oct 1, 2017
I guess that means you're too fucking lazy to get off your ass to help .... or is it you're just too chicken shit to go?
Have you left yet?
I figure the latter. No-Balls-ButtScramble! All talk!

And I have absolutely no "sympathy" for your Nazi ways or your stupid rainbow flag you wear on your backside! Your lack of patriotism speaks for itself ... which explains your Nazi ways AND the rainbow flag with which you wrap yourself in delight.

Enjoy some football today on your knees! Originally Posted by LexusLover

No one on this forum has spoke out against the Nazis, KKK and white supremacists than I have, butt stupid. Enjoy sucking dick on your knees.
Your feeble attempts to color me Nazi is just showing how totally clueless you are. Getting senile?
Did you use your FEMA check wisely?
Yeah! check this out...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
there is an article of a radio call in by a unnamed police officer that confirms this account.

I'll have to find this article when I get a chance.

I think they are over-playing the crisis game.
there is an article of a radio call in by a unnamed police officer that confirms this account.

I'll have to find this article when I get a chance.

I think they are over-playing the crisis game. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz, a Democrat, went on a tirade on Saturday, accusing President Trump of allowing Puerto Ricans to die because he just doesn't care.

But now it turns out Cruz is not in the loop and hasn't even bothered to participate in meetings with officials from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) or other federal agencies.

In a Sunday morning interview with George Stephanopoulos for ABC's This Week, the former Clinton press secretary grilled Cruz on what she's been up to since Hurricane Maria hit:
STEPHANOPOULOS: The president's FEMA director is suggesting you're not really plugged in. Yesterday, he said you need to make your way to the joint field office and get plugged in to what's going on.

Have you been to the joint field office? And if not, why not?

CRUZ: Well, number one, I got a call from the White House a couple of days ago. I think it was Thursday. Mr. Bossert took it upon himself to call and I was very glad that he called. He seemed to be a very action-prone – a guy that does what he says and says what he does.

So we got appointed a FEMA coordinator. We have two people that are appointed to San Juan. We are the capital city, the largest city in Puerto Rico, with the most amount of population. And we got appointed just – direct links. So, actually, I was in FEMA the couple of days afterwards. When they were at the San Juan Marriott, I was invited to visit and we have been communicating ever since.

Things have to be done in a sustained manner. If I only get for a population of 350,000 or perhaps half of them are in need of food and water, sustained supplies, then, you know, I get four pallets of food, three pallets of water, that's really not even going to provide for a dent.

The supply chain of aid has to be sustained. And we have the logistics in order to do that.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Will you meet with them?

CRUZ: People from my administration, people [NOT HER SORRY COMMUNIST ASS] from my administration have been to the – yes.
(Daily Wire)

Guaynabo’s mayor, Angel Perez, said in an interview with The Daily Caller that his experience with the federal government has been different from Cruz’s, in part because — unlike Cruz — he has been participating in meetings with officials from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and other federal agencies.

Cruz, a Democrat, has repeatedly accused Trump and the federal government of abandoning Puerto Rico. She demanded in a press conference on Friday that Trump do more to help the island, adding that “we are going to see is something close to a genocide” if more is not done. (RELATED: Trump Takes On San Juan Mayor For ‘Nasty’ Criticism Of Puerto Rico Response)

Mayor Perez told TheDC that the story Cruz is telling the media doesn’t mesh with what he has seen from the federal government.

“My experience is different. I have been participating in different meetings at the headquarters of FEMA and our government and the help is coming in and right now my experience is different from hers. I’m receiving help from the government, we are receiving assistance from FEMA, I got people over here helping us with applications for the people that have damage in their houses. And we have here in Guaynabo, we have thousands of people that lost partially or totally their houses,” said Perez, who is a member of Puerto Rico’s New Progressive Party.

Perez’s comments echoed what FEMA administrator Brock Long said on Saturday. Long defended Trump’s tweets blasting Cruz and indicated that Cruz has failed to connect with the FEMA command center set up on the island to help with the relief effort.

When asked about Cruz’s “genocide” statement, Perez said, “I don’t know why she is saying that. What I can tell you is my experience. She is not participating in any meetings and we had a couple already with the governors and with representation of FEMA and of HUD, of these whole federal agencies that have given us help and she’s not participating in those meetings and some mayors from her political party have been participating, so I don’t know why she is saying that. My experience is very different.”

(The Daily Caller)
Fuck that shit hole of an Island

They hate the U.S. till they need another hand out

Let them starve to death.