No glove and lots of love - Barebacking in the hobby

Let's pull you out from under the bed and then we'll go from there Originally Posted by milfy2002
Since no pots and pans are flying across the room I guess it's safe to come out now.
How far do I have to drive?

Do you guys wanna know if I shit on the table when I gave birth too? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Did you?
  • BLM69
  • 09-09-2015, 12:03 AM
So it's ok to occasionally bb a provider with a understanding with a few special guys? It sounds clean that way and understanding why it's not the same. Keep fooling yourselves.
It's nobody's business if you do or don't, that's between two people only.
I have bb twice, each time was the spur of the moment and the ladies choice. I prefer not too, due to the fear of catching something.

Let me say this...in my youth when I use to one night stands, I had way to many bb encounters with civvies...so what are you bb policies in a normal we just met at the club lets go bang? Cover or no in that situation
SMH...Incredibly irresponsible...WOW
You're right, this should be a fun thread, any outing of enjoying BB should only be done by ones self, not by others. And keep in mind many girls only do it on a case-by-case basis...and most always told me they normally don't do that and it was our secret Originally Posted by TheEccie214
of course they do not normally do it, because if they did, and didn't tell you that, you wouldn't feel special that you got to BB a whore. It also could be why after a few BB sessions with her, you become her WK on the boards.

When is comes to sex, EVERYONE PREFERS bareback everything, but when it comes to hobbying and having sex with ladies who get paid to have sex for a living, considering having all those different sexual partners, a condom is not a bad investment, and it starts to feel better and better.
why not
You will never see a provider advertise it publicly on here unless she has thrown all caution to the wind and takes all comers.
It is not the shame that keeps them from it, it is us.
Think about a ymmv or occasional bb provider listing the activity. You then have some whiny ass guys either getting rough and demanding or threatening fake reviews if denied.
It's all the fault of the men.
Shaming is temporary and goes away quickly. Those who speak against it the loudest are just fighting their own demons and curiousities.
Some of these fools are bb'ing BP girls.

Yeah.

Some of you ladies don't even like REFERENCES from girls that use BP. Well, imagine sharing pussy juices with them who let one of these careless fools bareback, then that fool comes back to Eccie and wants some bb.

I get it. BB feels better. Hell, so does not going to work in the morning. But you know what, some evils (i.e. wearing a condom) are necessary.

Some of y'all are putting a lot of trust in people that you don't know.
Some of these fools are bb'ing BP girls. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Where did you hear that?
Where did you hear that? Originally Posted by black sunshine
Read the reviews.
Some of these fools are bb'ing BP girls. : Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
And some of these fools are bb'ing civvies. And they have no clue if they are or once were streetwalkers, backpage girls, ECCIE ladies, SugarDaddy.com, or college football team sluts.

Pray tell the difference in terms of risk..... Since you have no clue what they do and how often.

There are several high profile ladies on eccie who I would not hesitate to go bare with given the chance.
And some of these fools are bb'ing civvies. And they have no clue if they are or once were streetwalkers, backpage girls, ECCIE ladies, SugarDaddy.com, or college football team sluts.

Pray tell the difference in terms of risk..... Since you have no clue what they do and how often.

There are several high profile ladies on eccie who I would not hesitate to go bare with given the chance. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
That's the fucking point, genius.

None of us know who's been with who, when, and where. Y'all bragging about BB like it's a goddamn trophy or badge of honor.

In this hobby, self preservation needs to be everyone's greatest instinct. Some of you don't even care about yourselves. Why should anyone else think you give a shit about them!?!

BB all you want until your dick falls off for all I care. When it happens, come back and tell us if it was worth it or not.
Read the reviews. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Well, you have to 'read between the lines'.

They're not going to blatantly admit it. You have to have a 3rd eye for these kind of things.