Backpage

yes but when you grab a chocolate, you never know what's inside...

ya'll r pros at screening fucktards, I'm a pro at screening Backpage hoes. you can't get perfect, but at least you keep your losses small. same as dice... Originally Posted by pxmcc
You are hilarious
damn you are sexy.
Oh, ty
You are unlike a box of chocolates, when you open up there is bound to be pinck.
A lil visual, Thank you guys for voting

I get the majority of my clients from BP. When they express that they are reluctant and nervous, I direct them here to do their research. This also gets them to view my profile/showcase so they have little reason to ask questions about activities or rates.

About 1 out of 10 callers I get from BP have already found my profile here before they contact. Some even create an account here and pm.

I do field a lot of calls/texts that do not end in a session being scheduled. Those usually just consist of me telling them what my minimum rate is and them saying "oh....Thank you" and hanging up. lol

I do not abide or engage the rude or childish ones. I automatically block/ignore/mute the ones that raise the slightest "red flag" that they are playing games or wasting time.

I'm sorry I did not vote on the poll. There is no particular time of day that I get the most calls. It really depends on when I post/bump my ad.

I am not looking forward to my ad expiring. From what I understand, BP has made yet another change in their posting rules. Something about limiting the number of characters....Time to dust off the creative thinking cap. UGH
  • pxmcc
  • 11-08-2017, 08:56 AM
A lil visual, Thank you guys for voting

Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
there's curvy, and there's CURVY. dilemma in a session: where to start...
I might have to use that
  • pxmcc
  • 11-08-2017, 10:48 PM
^^i hereby assign to you any copyright interest i might have in aforesaid slogan..

in other words, go right ahead..
You're the best
there's curvy, and there's CURVY. dilemma in a session: where to start... Originally Posted by pxmcc
You in high school? Always start at the taint ...
  • pxmcc
  • 11-09-2017, 07:39 AM
^^damn, what was i thinking?!

ok, so i got it, taint worship 1st. where to next, in your opinion? like a kid in a candy store. decisions, decisions..
I get the majority of my clients from BP. When they express that they are reluctant and nervous, I direct them here to do their research. This also gets them to view my profile/showcase so they have little reason to ask questions about activities or rates.

About 1 out of 10 callers I get from BP have already found my profile here before they contact. Some even create an account here and pm.

I do field a lot of calls/texts that do not end in a session being scheduled. Those usually just consist of me telling them what my minimum rate is and them saying "oh....Thank you" and hanging up. lol

I do not abide or engage the rude or childish ones. I automatically block/ignore/mute the ones that raise the slightest "red flag" that they are playing games or wasting time.

I'm sorry I did not vote on the poll. There is no particular time of day that I get the most calls. It really depends on when I post/bump my ad.

I am not looking forward to my ad expiring. From what I understand, BP has made yet another change in their posting rules. Something about limiting the number of characters....Time to dust off the creative thinking cap. UGH Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
I logged in this morning. I let mine expire. Now you have to link a personal social media account. BP defiantly is changing.
I logged in this morning. I let mine expire. Now you have to link a personal social media account. BP defiantly is changing. Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
I suspect the "powers to be" are requiring those changes.

"Connecting the dots"!