Question about Greek

Is it more risky Std wise?
I really enjoy getting fucked in the ass, or Greek lol.
It is a much more intense orgasm and if I'm really hot and horny I like to
push back into the strokes and it feels so good. It feels even better when I play
with my clit with a vibe...WOW...what an O.
I'm on the same boat as you funseeker. I've never understood the appeal to greek. Funny story - last year I was getting a check up at the doctors and due what I was getting a check up on, they wanted to check my prostate. I knew exactly what a prostate exam was but I had never had one. Long story short, I bend over, in goes the finger and I kid you not, the thought that immediately popped into my head was "how the hell do some women enjoy anal?....'cause that was just a finger". Originally Posted by rc83
A finger is way different than a hard dick. Totally different feeling. It is also easier for a woman to take a very well endowed gentlemen in the ass versus the vagina.
The "O" is much more intense because of the nerve endings and for me personally it is one continual "O" when having greek. I am fortunate that I don't need lube nor any other stimulation .
Ms. M...now I know you need to get back to east Tx. asap!! lol
I've never tried..in fear of damaging nerves. Word is, its VERY IMPORTANT to relax your muscles. Many women and providers do tell me it feels great, and when their mate puts it in the traditional hole, they direct him to the "other".
You only live once......try it. It's the taboo, tightness and the experience that makes Greek great.

It's important to do it with a lady who enjoys it, or wants to try it.

It's not worth doing it "if she is only doing it for you."

It is great!
A finger is way different than a hard dick. Totally different feeling. It is also easier for a woman to take a very well endowed gentlemen in the ass versus the vagina.
The "O" is much more intense because of the nerve endings and for me personally it is one continual "O" when having greek. I am fortunate that I don't need lube nor any other stimulation. Originally Posted by Indefinable Ms. M
she knows of what she speaks!!!
when in that position, her eyes do not lie!!!

there are several women here in the dfw area who really enjoy it!
i've partaken - it's different and pretty deliteful, but for me personally, not as deliteful as other activities.

Well, I've spoken about this topic many times and helped men guide their SO's into enjoying it as well.
To answer the OP's question, I'd say it's such an obsession here because there are already so many men here because they aren't getting regular sex...and some that want strange, and when they want strange, they want what they can't ever get at home in a million years.
So if you're gonna pay for it, might as well get what you can't get at home. Especially if you can get it from a girl that a) knows what she's doing and b) truly enjoys it.
I agree with Cloud Dancer. I like it, it is different, it is amazing when the girl asks for it, is really into it or really likes the O she gets from it. But I like a warm vagina better.

Reminds me of a joke:
A gay guy walks up to cute gay guy who is standing at a bar next to a chair. The first guy wants to take the cute guy home so he uses his best pick up line. He looks deep into the cute guy's eyes and places a hand on the chair next to him and says, "Mind if I push in your stool........"
I really enjoy getting fucked in the ass, or Greek lol. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly

Bahahahhahaaaaa Well Said!

I just spit Dr.Pepper everywhere LOL
My real world ex-GF introduced me. I totally enjoyed her pleasure and was always happy to comply with her requests.

In the hobby it's not something I look for, but if begged - of course I'll help out

My size is a problem, being more in the digital scale I get the "is it in yet?" question - probably another reason I don't partake very often. I disappoint enough as it is.
My size is a problem, being more in the digital scale I get the "is it in yet?" question - Originally Posted by mtabsw

You are so full of it.....
...My size is a problem, being more in the digital scale I get the "is it in yet?" question - probably another reason I don't partake very often. I disappoint enough as it is. Originally Posted by mtabsw
You are so full of it..... Originally Posted by Reese Foster
ms foster, i believe that is what he wants to say to the woman!!!
You are so full of it..... Originally Posted by Reese Foster
So much for the "I don't kiss and tell" promise....but your kisses are so good I forgive you for calling me out
Don't get me started on the proportions of a dick to the girl's ass & the mechanics thereof...

Eye roll