Where has the passion gone?

YMMV probably sums it up.
YMMV probably sums it up. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
I would agree with this as well; to a point. If a lady is providing simply for the money and/or freedom it provides her, then this is probably not the best profession for her.

Even just from reading some of the responses from other ladies on this thread, I have never understood ladies who do it and don't enjoy it on any level.

Firstly, I feel it is unfair to the gent as well as to themselves; secondly, I can't for the life of me understand how anyone could force themselves to do something like this if they just don't like it.

Fuck that. I have quit many civvy jobs for this reason. I only have one life, no way in hell I am going to waste it spending my days doing something I hate or don't enjoy on some level.

So, yes, I agree that ymmv is applicable to pretty much any provider, but if she is having to fake it that much, don't go see her again.
I probably shouldn't be talking after my recent experience, but...

I think I understand where the OP is coming from. Last year, for me, was great when hobbying. This year, other than a couple of exceptions, it seems like the fun just isn't there. I mean, the dirty deed gets done but it feels different. Maybe its me.

How do you put a spark back into a hobbyist/provider relationship?

Perhaps a break, from this, is needed.
I used to see 4 milfs in San Antonio on a regular basis. Total gfe and iop with all of them. 3 have retired and the last one is in the DFW area now. Looking forward to seeing her when I'm there in May.
Many ladies these days think gfe is that they let you have cfs with them. Very little kissing, no cim and no msog isn't gfe.

I think I understand where the OP is coming from. Last year, for me, was great when hobbying. This year, other than a couple of exceptions, it seems like the fun just isn't there. I mean, the dirty deed gets done but it feels different. Maybe its me.

Perhaps a break, from this, is needed. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
Do it! Almost 3 year break for me, and I am telling you....I never enjoyed providing as much as I am right now.

Just had sessions recently with 2 old regular clients and they were great! I had so much fun, left with a big smile on my face.

Before I decided to come back, I decided to go (mostly) celibate in my personal life because I was definitely becoming jaded and experiencing the whole, "been there, done that" mindset. I feel like I have experimented with almost all of my fantasies save a few, and so what was there, really left for me?

Taking a conscious break from sex has helped me to get that zest and excitement back. As said, it's great, I am seeing it all through new eyes now.
Some of yall are in denial ijs

If you really think every whore enjoys every tard you need to come to reality.. Im not saying I don't meet interesting people & etc but NO I don't like every person I see but I do my best to make every experience a great one.. That's why I present myself the way I do so I can meet the type of men I prefer so Im not saying FML the whole season..

But as for the OP being passionate with every guy & enjoy it not to mention while being sober pfft nope not going to happen..

In my opinion you can't be passionate with a stranger.. That's what your wife is for..

The only crevice im exploring is your winky not your stinky

A $400 hr whore may say different but Im just being real Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
On one hand ...... :roflmaof:
On one side I admire the hell out of the brutal honesty.
On the other side it it will drive johns in one direction or the other, to her or turn them the hell away.

Only time will tell.
Good luck DM
There's a lot of Truth in this post. One thing I disagree on that was that you can be passionate with someone other than your significant other. Usually it's with guys that I find awesomely physically attractive, has a piece is big enough to make me feel stuffes when it's inside me, or has been such a sweetheart and makes me want to return that to them. If it's not one of those things though, yeah it's damn near impossible. We can still fuck, what is going to be like one of those one night stand fucks, hell sometimes not even that because at least one night stands you choose. So I'm a do my best to make sure that you have a great time, bust as hard as you can, and try to give you something to think about the next day. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
I agree
I used to see 4 milfs in San Antonio on a regular basis. Total gfe and iop with all of them. 3 have retired and the last one is in the DFW area now. Looking forward to seeing her when I'm there in May.
Many ladies these days think gfe is that they let you have cfs with them. Very little kissing, no cim and no msog isn't gfe. Originally Posted by cctex
I think most girls don't know wtf GFE is period lol

Every experience is different it's your job to do your research

Try something new or take a break
On one hand ...... :roflmaof:
On one side I admire the hell out of the brutal honesty.
On the other side it it will drive johns in one direction or the other, to her or turn them the hell away.

Only time will tell.
Good luck DM Originally Posted by rduke4923
Im ok with that this isn't match.com its an experience...
Very well said hunk of chocolate

When I meant passion I wasn't meaning a love connection. Of course not, but more of a provider that truly enjoys what she does. Looking for the ones that are sexaholics, lol! I have experienced this with some providers, it's just been a while. When a provider takes there time to explore every crevice as we do them. Now that's an experience! Originally Posted by 4U2C
I can say that I do enjoy what I do. I am also a bit picky with who I see to make sure there is a potential for attraction. Of course that does not guarantee that I will definitely have a connection with every gentlemen I do see, but it helps.

I don't like to see gentlemen that I know I won't have any sort of connection with because I would have an unpleasant time and the gentleman would also. I just don't believe in doing that.
  • anita
  • 04-06-2016, 04:22 PM
Just like a wife will have sex with you on a night she's not in the mood, a provider will include some activities she's just okay with. The goal here is to please you, so I'm not sure I understand why you see it in a negative way. As long as it's all done enthusiastically and with a smile, it's all good.

Now passionate sex has little to do with the activities in my opinion. It starts with the sharing of thoughts and feelings, and I guess you don't physically encounter it a lot because it is draining. That's the reason why I'd see maximum two people a day. Physically, emotionally and mentally draining.
Try meeting at the bank, hear there's passion there. kidding. I see what your saying kinda like a nympho provider. Used to know an older chick like that. ...Or could try someone that doesn't get offered to get laid much. They'll be enthused to see a d* live and in person.