300 in 3000 out

• Seedy
  • 09-30-2015, 12:54 PM
ISIS spends his days squatting in the desert eating a little curry and some rat meat. Originally Posted by timpage
And you spend your days, on your knees SUCKING COCK... FAGGOT COCKSUCKER. ......LMFAO
And you spend your days, on your knees SUCKING COCK... FAGGOT COCKSUCKER. ......LMFAO Originally Posted by Seedy
Don't you have a ladyboy that is ready to fuck you in the ass
I think you're the one deflecting. It does seem that you are saying that the war in Afghanistan is a failure. At least for the last few years. Go ahead and admit it. You'll feel better afterwards.

Maybe you can say something positive about spending half a billion dollars in Iraq to get, what, four or five operatives on the ground. Hell, they could have given that money to some Iraq who could have hired some Blackwater guys to do the fighting for them. Would have worked better. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LMAO another one who can't read. What part of 300 in 3000 out do you not understand? What part of if they won't fight for their own country fuck 'em do you not understand. If you wish to admit invading Afghanistan and Iraq was a failure, go ahead. How do you deflect your own OP?
Amusing. The folks who gave us George Bush, the war in Afghanistan, the war in Iraq, ISIS, and the current chaos that is the Middle East are throwing stones. Originally Posted by timpage

I didn't vote for Bush in the primary. Clinton told Sudan to send bin Laden to Afghanistan. The war in Iraq was passed by democrats. ISIS is because Obama left. The current chaos happened years after Bush left office. What do you have? Brain damage.
I didn't vote for Bush in the primary. Clinton told Sudan to send bin Laden to Afghanistan. The war in Iraq was passed by democrats. ISIS is because Obama left. The current chaos happened years after Bush left office. What do you have? Brain damage. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
ISIS was formed in the late 90's. Obama wasn't even president then, Admiral Turd Cutter. Nice try, though. Bush presided over the rise of ISIS. Nobody gives a shit who you voted for. You shill for them now.
Moron.

And you spend your days, on your knees SUCKING COCK... FAGGOT COCKSUCKER. ......LMFAO Originally Posted by Seedy
how many years and how much money are we supposed to spend in training and equipping the Afghan Army to defend itself? Maybe the entrance strategy was where it got fucked up, eh genius? Originally Posted by timpage
Our entrance strategy in Afghanistan was driven when bin Laden attacked us dumbfuck.

When was it that Bush had those wars won? I missed it. Oh, right....Mission Accomplished.....Moron. Originally Posted by timpage
When Bush handed the situ over to Obama. I guess Obama didn't want free elections and girls being educated. Alluh Akbar!

Amusing. The folks who gave us George Bush, the war in Afghanistan, the war in Iraq, ISIS, and the current chaos that is the Middle East are throwing stones. Originally Posted by timpage
I get it, you're a Truther.
I didn't vote for Bush in the primary. Clinton told Sudan to send bin Laden to Afghanistan. The war in Iraq was passed by democrats. ISIS is because Obama left. The current chaos happened years after Bush left office. What do you have? Brain damage. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
ISIL was formed in Syria ,when 3000 crossed the border Iraq troops fled shedding uniforms, guns, and leaving all equipment for them. If they won't defend their own country fuck 'em. You may not have voted for Bush then, but you got your nose up his ass now.
ISIS was formed in the late 90's. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Crock of SHIT...

Looks like the Afghans found some balls, and retook the city. Of course they had our help.