Militias square off in Kentucky

They are a lot of doves on here that thank they can hawk n wanna be bad asses.

If you don't believe me just watch
Live stream here. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=BKk1XSUMGQQ Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Video has been removed...Hmmm Originally Posted by bb1961

is this the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP90XDhGFF8
The clue ... "big guns"!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
fucking wierdo...is that WTF?
Look for the short stubby dude with the automatic rifles, eh? It’s Ramboebsy, carrying the flags for the WSND nation.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Look for the short stubby dude with the automatic rifles, eh? It’s Ramboebsy, carrying the flags for the WSND nation. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
At least he isn't a DPST commie faggot like [redacted] are.
No but yous are.

I’d remind everybody that name calling and personal insults are beneath this board, but Is be wrong.

Pathetic WSND’s,
No but yous are.

I’d remind everybody that name calling and personal insults are beneath this board, but Is be wrong.

Pathetic WSND’s, Originally Posted by HoeHummer
This board is a harmess outlet for frustration with the destruction caused by DPST's and their advocacy of the fag way of life and their promotion of communism.

The way the culutre has been set up by the DPST's, I'm not sure calling anyone gay or a commie is even considered to actually be an insult - it is openly advocated by the leftists that the USA become a commie society full of butt fucking faggots.

Myself, I advocate free market capitalism and biologically rational mating practices.
This board is a harmess outlet for frustration with the destruction caused by DPST's and their advocacy of the fag way of life and their promotion of communism.

The way the culutre has been set up by the DPST's, I'm not sure calling anyone gay or a commie is even considered to actually be an insult - it is openly advocated by the leftists that the USA become a commie society full of butt fucking faggots.

Myself, I advocate free market capitalism and biologically rational mating practices. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yous kiss your children with that mouth, fredsy? Is this her?

Now don’t that beat all? I thought BlacKKKlansman was a comedy. Clearly, Yous are a self loathing Jew who has embraced the values of his oppressor, or just another WSND on Putin’s payroll.

Or maybe just a slightly less invisible member of the army.

They are a lot of doves on here that thank they can hawk n wanna be bad asses.

If you don't believe me just watch Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I'm waiting.
fucking wierdo...is that WTF? Originally Posted by friendly fred
TS ... "bad boy"!
Meltdowns much, old timer?