Anyone interested in GangBangs??

Sorry this one didn't happen guess late notice ! But we are def going to do a few !! If interested please PM + we will figure a gb tour! Email 4 donations figuring 2 hrs of fun for a ultimate affordable GB !!!!! Can't wait 4 all those hard cocks cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmming all over me !!
Let me know when this goes down in El Paso! I'm in!
How about in Abilene? I would love to gangbang you sexy!!!
This is going to be so much fun when we actually get it together and firm in date/place.

I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
So ,is Midland/Odessa in?
If so ,c`mon all Midland guys-- who's in ?
You ever get to Dallas. I'd guess that you'd get enough interest there as well......

Sorry this one didn't happen guess late notice ! But we are def going to do a few !! If interested please PM + we will figure a gb tour! Email 4 donations figuring 2 hrs of fun for a ultimate affordable GB !!!!! Can't wait 4 all those hard cocks cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmming all over me !! Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha
Looks like Lubbock will be the GB debut city, then on El paso and Midland
When is the gangbang? I want in!!!
Looks like Lubbock will be the GB debut city, then on El paso and Midland Originally Posted by AshleyAshton
Ashley,
Also what are the rates for the gang bang in Midland ? And how long ? What is the ratio of the guys to you both?
Thanks.
What is the date for the Lubbock GB?!?!?

Looks like Lubbock will be the GB debut city, then on El paso and Midland Originally Posted by AshleyAshton
October 15 or 16 in Lubbock. We need between 6-10 gents to make it a successful gb...please contact me or Tat for all info and to book
sorry I cant help out...yall have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry I cant help out...yall have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Sorry you couldn't make it...it would have been awesome to have you join lovely lady

xoxox
I am in for one in El Paso. Hell, it would almost be a meet and greet with the Gang Bang to follow.
I'm in for Midland if we are still on the tour. Anybody now what it's going to take to step on the field yet?