The plot thickens...

Have you noticed how many of Trumps friends turn on him Originally Posted by themystic
Just the Libtards he donated to in the past. That's how those rats are.
So the thread about Trump derangement Syndrome is different? You don't know your stuff WD. A little research would really enhance the quality of your posts. I always have difficulty in finding any factual information. I do honor your opinion though Originally Posted by themystic
Blah blah blah... You can't weasel outta this'un! I dissected your quote with your own words. Your own words ARE the facts that you speculated about others health!
That's ok blame it on Trump and use some cuss words! That's what most ALL of your posts consist of!
That had to be worth 5 points!
Blah blah blah... You can't weasel outta this'un! I dissected your quote with your own words. Your own words ARE the facts that you speculated about others health!
That's ok blame it on Trump and use some cuss words! That's what most ALL of your posts consist of!
That had to be worth 5 points! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Here's 5 points for you

1. Have an actual original opinion
2. Spend a little bit of time learning the keyboard. You writing will be much more coherent
3. Actually know what the subject is
4. Watch more than one station, Fox is not enough

5. Read the American Constitution- its different than the one you are used to-(based on your post)
That had to be worth 5 points! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Oh and Trump can go some more deplorable dick while you start learning your stuff. Right now you don't know your stuff
Just the Libtards he donated to in the past. That's how those rats are. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Manafort, Cohen, Flynn Jr, Pecker, Gates and everyone's favorite Traitor Michael Flynn LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Donald Jr is an eyelash away from being indicted LMAO!!!!!!!
He can borrow money from his Daddy to keep the failed loser family tradition going
Here's 5 points for you

1. Have an actual original opinion The fact, not opinion is you speculated about another members health
2. Spend a little bit of time learning the keyboard. You writing will be much more coherent Your example of you has turned the tables now.
3. Actually know what the subject is I know what the op posted! Although you attacked Dilbert, it seems you do not know what this thread is about!
4. Watch more than one station, Fox is not enough I utilize many news outlets! Do you? msnbc is not a credible news source! They're tabloid fake news!

5. Read the American Constitution- its different than the one you are used to-(based on your post) Originally Posted by themystic
I know the Constitution well! What does that have to do with you continually attacking others and having zero respect for others you disagree with?

Oh and Trump can go some more deplorable dick writing skills hahahaha while you start learning your stuff. Right now you don't know your stuff Originally Posted by themystic

Thread derailment can also be applied ! Please stay on topic and stop attacking others! And please apply those 5 points of yours to your posting here! It would be greatly appreciated! Your kindergarten class has adjourned now!
Thread derailment can also be applied ! Please stay on topic and stop attacking others! And please apply those 5 points of yours to your posting here! It would be greatly appreciated! Your kindergarten class has adjourned now! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Is your computer malfunctioning. Your posts are incoherent. Oh never mind. All of your posts are like this because you never know your stuff. I shouldn't be to hard on you. You know current Russian events way better than I do. Its 6am in Moscow now. Ill let you get ready for work
Is your computer malfunctioning. Your posts are incoherent. Oh never mind. All of your posts are like this because you never know your stuff. I shouldn't be to hard on you. You know current Russian events way better than I do. Its 6am in Moscow now. Ill let you get ready for work Originally Posted by themystic
Again thread derailment! Please stay on topic.
I hope these FUCKERS get their heads handed to them!!
What did he know and when did he know it...
https://www.redstate.com/slee/2019/0...ama-know-know/ Originally Posted by bb1961
This is the subject of this thread! I'am sorry but other[s] need to be reminded!

odummy knew and helped hillacunt erase those emails! Then helped and ordered the cover-up! Remember the long meeting on the tarmac? The American people do! hillacunt to slick willy to rice to odummy to mueller! We'll get'um! All of'em bahahahahahahahahaha
Again thread derailment! Please stay on topic. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You mean this deplorable moron who was banned from Fox News?
You actually want me to take your bullshit story serious.
You don't know your stuff WD. Please spend a minute of two on research

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/fox-chris-farrell/
You mean this deplorable moron who was banned from Fox News?
You actually want me to take your bullshit story serious.
You don't know your stuff WD. Please spend a minute of two on research

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/fox-chris-farrell/ Originally Posted by themystic
Why the hatred? Why the personal attacks? This is not my story! Not even my thread! See above post#1! But odummy helped hillacunt erase emails! You have shown with consistency of not even knowing what the thread is about! Please stop thread derailments and personal attacks?
Why the hatred? Why the personal attacks? This is not my story! Not even my thread! See above post#1! But odummy helped hillacunt erase emails! You have shown with consistency of not even knowing what the thread is about! Please stop thread derailments and personal attacks? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Your attacking me WD and then complaining about it . Im simply pointing out that you don't know your stuff. You seem to want to keep it going. Your source has no credibility. Why the fuck should I believe any story he tells. I personally don't give a fuck what your opinion is. It lacks substance so I don't take it serious. Its amusing to me The Hillary email story is long gone. Get over it. Study learn some truth and move on. You can show any proof that Obama destroyed Hillary emails. This thread is a FUCKING JOKE LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your attacking me WD and then complaining about it . Im simply pointing out that you don't know your stuff. You seem to want to keep it going. Your source has no credibility. Why the fuck should I believe any story he tells. I personally don't give a fuck what your opinion is. It lacks substance so I don't take it serious. Its amusing to me The Hillary email story is long gone. Get over it. Study learn some truth and move on. You can show any proof that Obama destroyed Hillary emails. This thread is a FUCKING JOKE LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
So are ALL of yours..
Don't forget you NEVER address the topic of ANY thread that doesn't fit your templet!!
You said you're an OLD man...hope you're not in a convalescent home and on a computer you should be
So are ALL of yours..
Don't forget you NEVER address the topic of ANY thread that doesn't fit your templet!!
You said you're an OLD man...hope you're not in a convalescent home and on a computer you should be Originally Posted by bb1961
Comrade bb I think its appropriate that the article you reference is from Red State. Vladimir would be so proud of you. LMAOOOOO
don't know your stuff???? apparently someone is sniffing in the wrong place.