Beating the pussy UP!!

Lol....funny

Rambro-you need a soundtrack for this thread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq6S0WNruGU
Good advice from Reese on talking and making sure she's opened up....I've had some sessions where my lover is backing away from my thrusts and I never returned for that one reason....
I also forgot to add...if you are planning on beating it up, please be sure that your lady friend is fully aroused. When we are aroused, our lady parts swell and open up for you...enabling us to take that pounding. If we aren't aroused...don't be surprised if she spends the whole time fighting to get away from you...or she will have that god awful "cringe face". Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Reese,

Great point. It amazes me though, that a gent wouldn't already know that. I guess it falls into the same category as some guys nit knowing cleanliness is the #1 rule of the hobby.

Billy
Seems like in my personal convos with providers, A lot of them prefer the slow and romantic method as opposed to the fast hard pounding most of us gents may prefer. I was actually surprised at how often this was the case.

But then again, it seems like they were in consensus that a fast hard pounding in the end would lead up to a climax, so a combination of the two seemed to be preferred.
All points noted.

Though I'm not much of a talker.

And having lust for Reese is...quite easy. She looks better than ever.

Who knows. Maybe that's the hidden root of this thread. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
It is almost September.

Damn you Reese. I'm trying to quit smoking. Originally Posted by mtabsw

Smack it up, flip it...rub it down! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
You know Obama is beating the pussy up, Michelle looks to happy all the time for him to just be half-assing it..lol.

Reese,

Great point. It amazes me though, that a gent wouldn't already know that. I guess it falls into the same category as some guys nit knowing cleanliness is the #1 rule of the hobby.

Billy Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
Billy,

You would be surprised. A lot of guys don't take the time to get a lady warmed up, then are shocked when she doesn't respond the way he thinks she should.

Seems like in my personal convos with providers, A lot of them prefer the slow and romantic method as opposed to the fast hard pounding most of us gents may prefer. I was actually surprised at how often this was the case.

But then again, it seems like they were in consensus that a fast hard pounding in the end would lead up to a climax, so a combination of the two seemed to be preferred. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
A good mix is my preference..for sure.
It is almost September.

You know Obama is beating the pussy up, Michelle looks to happy all the time for him to just be half-assing it..lol.

Billy,

You would be surprised. A lot of guys don't take the time to get a lady warmed up, then are shocked when she doesn't respond the way he thinks she should.

A good mix is my preference..for sure. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
If anyone was genuine in their passion for action, it is you Reese, no need to take anything with a grain of salt here fellas!
Go to a barbershop that is half male.......half female where the lades get their hair fixed on one side, and the dudes get their hair done on the other.

Not too many times have. Heard ladies cackling about how passionate and romantic so and so was.............when they get excited..........they be lke"honeychild, he fucked the shit outta me last night. He gave me the good jug."

When I'm listening to the dudes talk about some girls........they dealing with......they be lke.....yeah I had to knock her off something real proper lke......I fucked her to sleep........ put the pussy on the chainwax"
I like a mix of both to. If your selfish sexually....you leave no motivation for her to want to be smashed and dashed........lol