WW sent out a fake email from a fake email accnt using my handle

• pxmcc
  • 09-18-2018, 11:35 PM
He's the first person that came to mind when I received that email Originally Posted by Jasmine Starr
good catch Jasmine.

this person actually went to the trouble to find the email addresses of every ebony provider on the site. like u can't even be serious..
This explains it all..... What an asshole
  • R.M.
  • 09-19-2018, 07:11 AM
Question is bear spray more potent than GSO3?
And i recieved another one this morning.
HaHaHa, this some crazy sh*t, I've received my share of hate from this WW lunatic whoever he is since my being back on this site, he's accused me of being LE, He believes me to be a woman, an Asian, a pimp, a loser, a provider and everything in between, lol, he even used my profile name as a copy cat handle, he pops back up every two to three days with yet another profile. I believe I have a clue as to his "unpopular popularity" A few handles ago, I can't recall which, there's been to many to remember, I sent him a PM, we went back and forth for at least 3 maybe 4 hours after he posted a multiple paragraph attack/rant beginning with me, I noticed as many of you may have, that he always comes running back to me as soon as he's crept through, it's fascinating, during our PM's he actually seemed to calm down and offered some helpful comments, to the which he mentioned "you see I'm more popular than you" not only does or did he want my attention, but he's dying to be the most popular site member, go figure. I egged him on agreeing with him while we PM'd, he opened up a bit and relaxed to some extent, we spoke as though we were friends, honestly, then it dawned on me, he wants attention or to be relevant, since he continues to manage signing up no matter how many times he's banned, what a twisted way to be the most popular, oh, I'm expecting to catch hell from him once he signs back up and reads this. He became cordial even helpful as I mentioned, although he had some choice terms when referring to some of the long time members on this site, calling one guy " a serial poster" he told me "phones are cheap" as in getting another one each time he is banned and has to use another one to get by moderators, imagine how they feel chasing this guy around every few days and possibly being contacted with reports of "he's back" He spoke passionately about "getting in peoples head" and "being popular" when we finally logged off from PMing, he said "bye" lol, not f*ck off or anything nasty, blew my mind, I have censored myself by not openly offering new girls, Indy's intel any further, it isn't safe. I feel as though he is/was behind harassing some the girls I mentioned, what a jerk, there is nothing off limits to this guy nor is anyone for that matter. Its one thing to go after another site member, but to attack a provider..... My friendly advice to any and everyone is, to simply ignore anything he has to say, no matter how brutal his rant, and he can be just that, he knows how to get us, including myself, to respond to his rants and he'll do so without regard for truth. Expect him back any day now, I have a gut feeling this guy may have been responsible for some of the LE troubles caused to agencies, amps and anyone else in this thing called "hobby", as I mentioned, there is nothing off limits to him, not one thing. Just my two cents. PS, he's popular alright, the most popular for being banned in record time.
Can you imagine what he could do if he put the passion he has for this site to better use, the guy could be a billionaire Soooo much time and effort just wasted.
here is the link to one of his many rants I'm referencing:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2418888
Ladies, WW sent out a fake racist email using my handle. please ignore it, add to spam, or block that account. it's not mine. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Yeaaa I Blocked It!
You Got Some Haters Fam! Lol But Seriously Somebody Needs To Get A Fucking Life. Too OLD To Be Acting Like That! Crazy Thing Is I Thought It Was Thresh...Yea I Said It!
Nothing surprises me on this board.
We have our share of pimps
We have our share of people using multiple handles
  • pxmcc
  • 09-19-2018, 01:29 PM
Yeaaa I Blocked It!
You Got Some Haters Fam! Lol But Seriously Somebody Needs To Get A Fucking Life. Too OLD To Be Acting Like That! Crazy Thing Is I Thought It Was Thresh...Yea I Said It! Originally Posted by NinaReneé
Naw we had a short disagreement over a gal, he did something funky, i went a lil ballistic, he apologized, and we buried the hatchet.
Yea I got it this morning and he sent it to 45 other providers. Saying he on here and Ourhome2. Smh. I blocked the email address...
Nothing surprises me on this board.
We have our share of pimps
We have our share of people using multiple handles Originally Posted by tbone2u

Yes sir!

We also have our share of LE.
Already back-

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=466899 Originally Posted by Slitlikr

Already RTM'd.
1 post and banned already.