Question to providers about younger clients

This does sound inspiring! Thank you for this reply. Cheers!

Hey Luke, thanks for the tip.
Yeah I gave out my ID if it's required at screening because I guess at some point after not even making it past screening after age reveal so; I started to change how I think and tried to be more flexible. But thank you for your advice.
I'm still learning and hope I'll fit in Originally Posted by lonelyldr
Here's another tip...

One last tip...

Oops before I forget...

It sounds like you are on the right track. The initial contact is always make or break for me, so I love that you make it a point to approach the ladies professionally and respectfully.

In my opinion, maturity doesn't have an age. As a provider in your age range, I have met with older gentlemen that tell me they don't usually see ladies younger than 30, but they are always thrilled to find out that I have a good head on my shoulders and are glad they took the chance. I hope you will recieve a similar reaction from the ladies you visit with!
Welcome! We're about the same age.I'm not very good giving out advices but best I can do is simply don't be a dickwad&brainless lunatic to these lovely gals.Do things appropriately and you'll be set.You'll fit right in.We're happy tic habe you.Have fun and be safe bro! Make a twitter if you can!
I don’t care so much about age as long as your respectful! Book in time and don’t negotiate and provide any screening info!
Other than that I see younger guys I’m 26 myself!