Cum during a lap dance?

• Dad
  • 01-10-2011, 05:28 PM
Good luck Oregon tonight!
Never had that happen to me ... but one time making out in an elevator with a well-known provider on this board had me shoot out so much pre-cum that it looked like I had gone off. I actually found it kind of funny, but was glad there was no one else in the hall between the elevator and the hotel room!
LOL too funny. Yah Oregon! I am watching it now....
darn precum can be a mess.....i used to be afraid of mine....i have a habit of leaking....so i wipe mine on sheets.....but in this business...its in a glove. but the nutting on a lapdance or heavy grind session.... wow. i thought i could hold mine the time it happened....but i was wrong....she grabbed me and squeezed...as if she could see my member in the dark thru my jeans.....and there i went....like spilled milk.
  • Dad
  • 01-10-2011, 10:57 PM
LOL too funny. Yah Oregon! I am watching it now.... Originally Posted by Jamie1234
whe the fck is oregon?
Not even when I was 18 and all this shit was new. Not even close now.
A while ago when I was a studio girl I had a client who had been with one women and I gave him the lap dance of his life,with intense eye contact and some soft moaning then I felt him shaking and a soft groan. I looked down and there was something warm and wet on the back of my thigh. In his defense I was completely naked except a tiny gstring and so was he but no contact so it can happen. I think its easier for a less experienced guy though.
Don't like to spend $$ on lap dances, leaves me worst off than what I was before, broke and blue balled. Spent plenty of $$ on useless lap dances, know I hobby, go home, sleep and eat, and if in mood for a drink go to a SC with great happy hour ok eye candy and not afraid to spend $, because got my rocks off earlier, but at times work my magic with the overpaid dancers, fuck $20 for +-3 minutes, on slow nights and try to set something set up for the next day away from SC and VIP room where they'll take you for all you got and more.
only happened to me once. I visited a club way down south in the valley. Talent was just a step above across the border. Chick was giving me a dance and I was wearing shorts. She decided she would explore and started jacking me under my shorts. Needless to say, I had to leave right after the dance. Funny thing is she acted like she was surprised it happened. lol.
Oregon lost....
Hilarious!
here is the link that started it all....
http://www.mofosex.com/videos/26172/...um=TubeTraffic
im experienced....but she touched me...and squeezed....i popped

A while ago when I was a studio girl I had a client who had been with one women and I gave him the lap dance of his life,with intense eye contact and some soft moaning then I felt him shaking and a soft groan. I looked down and there was something warm and wet on the back of my thigh. In his defense I was completely naked except a tiny gstring and so was he but no contact so it can happen. I think its easier for a less experienced guy though. Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
I know this question is for the gents, but I felt the urge to reply.
I dated this guy for quite sometime and we used to love to go to the strip clubs. He know that I like the ladies. So we found this one club that we really liked and a girl who was a TOTAL looker. He would always get lap dances for me from her.
One of the last times we were in the club, she had been drinking a little more than usual.
She took me to the back and REALLY got into the dance and teasing me. It was the look in her eyes and the way she moved over me.
YES, I did cum.....one I will NEVER forget :-)
here is the link that started it all....
http://www.mofosex.com/videos/26172/...um=TubeTraffic Originally Posted by windowshopper

well shit in the video the dude has his dick out and she is rubbing her lips on it...he couldve just shoved it in!! lol