Encounter: Korean playboy Bunny is for mature audiences only@ Four Seasons

If Bunny give me TUMA, I'll do that back at her. Her Bunny tail might itch my nose, haha
I assume you are tempting her with tongue, finger, and slip-n-slide. Hope we all can reap some benefit from your prep work.

I've always thought that good TUMA is a signal that she wants the same, if not more. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
You assume right.. it takes a lot of coaxing..
Bunny gives me everything she's got. I give her everything I've got left.
If Bunny give me TUMA, I'll do that back at her. Her Bunny tail might itch my nose, haha Originally Posted by Capital
If a girl takes TUHA., graduate to FUHA. Then its guess
  • JerrB
  • 10-07-2023, 05:33 AM
I need to schedule with Bunny soon. Kind of missing her elegance. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

If a girl takes TUHA., graduate to FUHA. Then its guess Originally Posted by Moe Greene

Ok, let me guess.. Does it start with a ''G''?
You might be onto something Chung
It's not always the case for a transformation into the Greek world but it does send those signals that "so your saying there is a chance!
Sorry for Bunny that she need pimps to get men. 90% of posts on this reviews are done by PIMPs.
  • kpop8
  • 10-09-2023, 02:49 PM
Sorry for Bunny that she need pimps to get men. 90% of posts on this reviews are done by PIMPs. Originally Posted by AsianP
glad to see u learned how to copy and paste
glad to see u learned how to copy and paste Originally Posted by kpop8
JerrB taught him well, after DallasWacoAustin stopped training him. At least that's what jkk told me...
Sorry for Bunny that she need pimps to get men. 90% of posts on this reviews are done by PIMPs. Originally Posted by AsianP
At this point who isn't a pimp to you?

Bunny doesn't need you to white knight for you. Nobody likes you
Cowboy haiku, (inspired by BlackOut)...

Bunny doesn't need you
to be a white knight for her
Nobody likes you
...now go away
Splendid. All haters should read