Playing doctor

We didn't play doctor, we played "Fantasy Island," you, know, like the TV show. I'm not even sure exactly what that meant, but we would hide in my bedroom closet and put our hands down each other's underpants. This involved two of us girls and one little boy, and we were all in 1st grade (I know because we moved away at the end of that school year.)
I still try to on occasion, but I am more into being the "naughty nurse" if you know what I mean!

Kelli Ann
When in first grade I ended up for an afternoon with at some house being babysat by some friends of my stepmother. All I know is that I never went back. They had 2 girls older than me and they had this bush in the backyard that they had managed to hollow out so you could get inside and not be seen. The two girls got a boy from down the street to drop his trousers so they could examine him. They promised to do likewise for him but that is when I learned that girls will lie to get us guys to do things.
I definitely did, although Secretary was usually more fun.
Sure did. Maybe I should think about opening a practice again. :-D
I definitely did, although Secretary was usually more fun. Originally Posted by Austin Liv
Would a dictation joke be appropriate here?
Would a dictation joke be appropriate here? Originally Posted by pjorourke
dictation (sp?)
I damn sure did...many times
Sure did...and still play secretary from time to time.

Funny, Yes I did among others...
Most definitely! Doctor, Husband-Wife, Zena the Princess Warrior........
SS interrogation.
yep ..played doctor with my neighbor when i was 13 and she was 15 ..and lost my virginity because of that doctor visit.
and you are never too old to play doctor..just played doctor feelgood ..a plastic surgeon in a play in small texas town and had my nurse ..steffy scope there to help me ..this was a legit play where everybody was involved in a who doneit and playing doctor still has its benefits..lol
Its funny that you should bring the subject up. I have a favorite client that is a medical student finishing up his last year. We very much enjoy occasionally jumping into a role play scene where he is the doctor and I am the patient. Last week I had a minor burn and he seductively treated my wound...it was highly erotic and I look forward to my next appointment at his office,lol