Question for west Texas ( Tia )

Will definitely do that! Your EDS is actually P411 based in your neck o' the woods..but am not there that much....lol

How about this weekend?

(Your EDS strongly feels you gals should come and visit Cali! (Your EDS has a private place in Huntington Beach and I also have a private place in Albuquerque. Your EDS is all about fellow gals, their safety and helpin' and what not.)
Ok, everyone step back and take another look.

This is a board where guys can go to hook up with those of the gentler persuasion. NOT a place for the gentler persuasion to hook up with each other. This is just WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

Maybe you guys in El Paso need to see some of your local ladies yourself, and not let them recruit ladies to come see THEM.

I know you do not consider yourself part of west Texas, but those of us in west Texas have girls visit to see us, not other ladies.

Dang it, lost my entire train of thought thinking about Ashley, Mari and EDS together. So, forget I said anything, and have a nice day ya'll.

LMFAO
I have enjoyed the conversation and how I wish El Paso was not on the other side of the world.