Remember this Truth

She is hot....so it's ok. Originally Posted by shanm

Nano seconds are real. Even Nasa knows what nanoseconds are.
Nano seconds are real. Even Nasa knows what nanoseconds are. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Nanu Nanu ? Like Mork used to say ?
  • shanm
  • 06-15-2015, 07:40 PM
It prolly isn't the first tranny he's lusted for. Definitely NOT the first one he's blow, what with his time at the truck stop glory hole and at Talleywackers. He and his butt buddy woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot are "equal opportunity cum guzzlers " ! Bukkake queens, that's them ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
It appears IFFYIdiot's tranny boyfriend will always be there to back him up.
She is hot....so it's ok. Originally Posted by shanm
mmm-hmmm, this is MILF Debbie, no?

Provider turned.....errr "valued political forum poster". Originally Posted by shanm

Did I miss something? When did these two equally clueless libtard morons kiss and make up? They both belong in the "lane for the retards with less than 5 brain cells", lol....

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056554689&postcount=22

Did I miss something? When did these two equally clueless libtard morons kiss and make up? They both belong in the "lane for the retards with less than 5 brain cells", lol....

. Originally Posted by lustylad
There's the Lusty Lady Boy, showing of those search skills again. You must make your mom so proud.
  • shanm
  • 06-15-2015, 08:38 PM

LustyIdiot, let me explain it in terms that would make sense to you:

"That hunk has a HUGE cock. I (LustyTard) overlook his inane stupidity because the cock-lust is making my head spin!"

Those MILF-y tits and bangin' MILF body would make any man wanna "kiss and make-up"....a straight man, that is. See above!
There's the Lusty Lady Boy, showing of (sic) those search skills again. You must make your mom so proud. Originally Posted by WombRaider

No, but I do make you and shammyprick squirm in humiliation and embarrassment each time I trot out your previous posts.... if it gets too painful for you wusses, here is a simple solution - stop posting! Do your sore, reamed-out asses a favor and quit!
LustyIdiot, let me explain it in terms that would make sense to you:

Those MILF-y tits and bangin' MILF body would make any man wanna "kiss and make-up"....a straight man, that is. Originally Posted by shanm
Hmmm... just one problem, shammyfag - where's the review? If your make-up session with Milf-Debbie was so hot, why didn't you share the BCD stuff? Come to think of it, I just noticed something else - YOU DON'T HAVE A SINGLE REVIEW ON ECCIE! Let's see, you hang out on a straight hooker board spewing homo insults at everyone and you haven't contributed a single review to help out your fellow mongers? What's up with that, queerboy? Wait, let me guess.... What's the name of that other website you keep mentioning every chance you get? Are all your reviews over there? What's your handle there?

You're in the wrong place. See below.

http://grindr.com/ Originally Posted by shanm

Take your own advice, fagboy. You're obviously in the wrong place.

No, but I do make you and shammyprick squirm in humiliation and embarrassment each time I trot out your previous posts.... if it gets too painful for you wusses, here is a simple solution - stop posting! Do your sore, reamed-out asses a favor and quit! Originally Posted by lustylad
You wish. What would you know about reaming asses. You've never reamed an ass in your life. If you want to ream asses, you gotta wear your big-dick jeans.
Hmmm... just one problem, shammyfag - where's the review? If your make-up session with Milf-Debbie was so hot, why didn't you share the BCD stuff? Come to think of it, I just noticed something else - YOU DON'T HAVE A SINGLE REVIEW ON ECCIE! Let's see, you hang out on a straight hooker board spewing homo insults at everyone and you haven't contributed a single review to help out your fellow mongers? What's up with that, queerboy? Wait, let me guess.... What's the name of that other website you keep mentioning every chance you get? Are all your reviews over there? What's your handle there?

You waited over two years to do your first review, LadyBoy. And then all you visit are massage parlors. You like those Thai LadyBoys I see. You like them to surprise you with the dick?

You also hang out on the same hooker board... spewing homo insults at everyone... so... you know where I'm going with it. You actually spew a homo insult in the very same post. Goddamn, you're a peach.
You waited over two years to do your first review, LadyBoy. And then all you visit are massage parlors. You like those Thai LadyBoys I see. You like them to surprise you with the dick?

You also hang out on the same hooker board... spewing homo insults at everyone... so... you know where I'm going with it. You actually spew a homo insult in the very same post. Goddamn, you're a peach. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Underpants, Underpants
does whatever an Underpants can
spins his lie, any size
catches cum between his eyes
Look out! here cums the Underpants
is he stupid? listen, Bud
He's got radioactive libtard blood
can he screw up a thread?
take a look at the post above
Hey there!!! there goes the Underpants
in the chill of night
at the scene of a post
like a streaking libtard
he arrives just in time!!
Underpants, Underpants
Friendly ECCIE Underpants
Wealth and fame?
he's got none
being a libtard is his reward
to him .. life is a great big libtard gang bang
wherever there's a thread he can fuck up
you'll find Underpants

• shanm
  • 06-16-2015, 12:27 AM

You also hang out on the same hooker board... spewing homo insults at everyone... so... you know where I'm going with it. You actually spew a homo insult in the very same post. Goddamn, you're a peach. Originally Posted by WombRaider
"Well, lookee here folks!" LustyLadyboy openly admits he is a "Queerboy" and a "fagboy"!

Maybe you and the other "fagboy", LLIdiot, can get together now, since he doesn't have any reviews in over 4 years!

That, "folks", is called getting hoisted by your own retard.
What's wrong with Deb's post? What have you got against inner peace? Deb is a beautiful person, and if I had to choose a "sweet ass" it would be hers, but she has an inner beauty as well. She's not a cookie cutter automaton, and you guys can't handle it. She's terrific!
What's wrong with Deb's post? What have you got against inner peace? Deb is a beautiful person, and if I had to choose a "sweet ass" it would be hers, but she has an inner beauty as well. She's not a cookie cutter automaton, and you guys can't handle it. She's terrific! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Drink more whiskey. Crap the booze out and have a mint. Good to go.
Underpants, Underpants
does whatever an Underpants can
spins his lie, any size
catches cum between his eyes
Look out! here cums the Underpants
is he stupid? listen, Bud
He's got radioactive libtard blood
can he screw up a thread?
take a look at the post above
Hey there!!! there goes the Underpants
in the chill of night
at the scene of a post
like a streaking libtard
he arrives just in time!!
Underpants, Underpants
Friendly ECCIE Underpants
Wealth and fame?
he's got none
being a libtard is his reward
to him .. life is a great big libtard gang bang
wherever there's a thread he can fuck up
you'll find Underpants

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't know what you're day job is, but hold on to it like grim fucking death. The fact that you took so much time to make up a whole song about shows you really care.