Coolist thing that happened?

This is suppose to be a happy thread, why kill the vibe with that?

My coolest experience this week yet. I swear I saw a cougar on the side of the highway yesterday. Or it was a really big oversized cat 🤔. It was dark.
Probably was Kati the gulf coast. Florida is where most carnivals summer. Once upon a time when one went under they would just let the big cats out into the swamp and they.thrived. they stick to deep swamp but you catch sight of one everyone once I awhile. Me and my dad saw a puma.once years ago.
When I started treating my condition and got to fill my Rx for pain meds. Going back to doctor today!
Probably was Kati the gulf coast. Florida is where most carnivals summer. Once upon a time when one went under they would just let the big cats out into the swamp and they.thrived. they stick to deep swamp but you catch sight of one everyone once I awhile. Me and my dad saw a puma.once years ago. Originally Posted by OldGent

Wow! A puma. I've lived here and Mississippi most of my life and honestly didn't even know big cats existed here. I always thought they were a figment of someone's imagination.
Nope they just avoid people and rightly so
My last weekend, and I'll leave it at that, lol
I can't do much but send prayers and give good words of encouragement and
all i need for you all to do is catch the prayers.

Wish i could do more
I can't do much but send prayers and give good words of encouragement and
all i need for you all to do is catch the prayers.

Wish i could do more Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
We appreciate it ~P ❤
A provider was me last night asking about volunteering here for clean up. Cool as shit. Prayers, kinds words, positive thoughts are all desposits in the karma bank.
I saw my 10 year old last night in new Saints gear. Big smile on his face, ready to do battle in the Dome. That brought a smile to my face in the wake of this disaster. Well wishes to all.
The coolest thing that happened to me this week was that my internet was screwed up and I wasn't getting my notifications sent to my Gmail. I asked a few people to help me figure it out, and the only one that was able to bust through all that craziness was Seeking ~P... not only does she sell insurance, it seems like she fixes computer issues too. So kudos to you big shout-out thank you. That's the coolest thing that happened to me all week...
M.M.
HEY SEEKINGP....here ya go sugar!!! Rock it!!

My coolest experience this week yet. I swear I saw a cougar on the side of the highway yesterday. Or it was a really big oversized cat 🤔. It was dark. Originally Posted by KatiforYou
I better be careful wishing for the Cougars and Milfs I see on the interstate to attack me.

Best thing for me was hearing the water started dropping 12 hours after we sandbagged a coworkers house. He just moved in two months ago and came close to loosing it.

Second best seeing a doe resting peacefully in the green grass along side of I-10. Rising water pushed her to high ground and she looked happy to be resting.
HEY SEEKINGP....here ya go sugar!!! Rock it!!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you Twin
The coolest thing that happened to me this week was that my internet was screwed up and I wasn't getting my notifications sent to my Gmail. I asked a few people to help me figure it out, and the only one that was able to bust through all that craziness was Seeking ~P... not only does she sell insurance, it seems like she fixes computer issues too. So kudos to you big shout-out thank you. That's the coolest thing that happened to me all week...
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
At any time i'll help. It really wasn't a problem at all. Thanks M.M.