jimmie history vol 1 ...fat man builds an ark

hey how bouts

you spool up

vol 2? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
ya really thinks ...anyone besides the fewest a ...the fews actually deserves it considerin the levels a existential butthurt rage that done exists with the majority a cucks ons ...this board?
i think thats one of the main reasons for 2, through 100
spike that rage into the statosphere
History has to be recorded, do it for the future jimmies.
History has to be recorded, do it for the future jimmies. Originally Posted by Handsomelake84
if your wading into this den with natural truths

your not doing it to be popular but to be a savior

these jimmies pushback is just from taking the passifier

from the babies mouth

going to get alot of noise and

kicking and screaming
i think thats one of the main reasons for 2, through 100 Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Sad part of Volume 2 was when you were invited but opted not to join. It’s too bad, because when you’re not fucking around, you got more pertinent info about this hobby than just about anyone.

elg…..
Sad part of Volume 2 was when you were invited but opted not to join. It’s too bad, because when you’re not fucking around, you got more pertinent info about this hobby than just about anyone.

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund
can't be vol 2

cause that is inaccurate

except for

"opted not to join"
I wonder how many guys found out the hard way, I’ll always do what I can for the jimmies safety. Safety first, then team work. Macedon party goers still should roll the dice, she likes you.
maybe someday ...the truth will comes ...out as ta whys ya constantly resort ta all these mean spirited an uncalled ...fer personal ...attacks Originally Posted by Plastic Man
The truth is you taught me and I thank you, Uncle Plasty.

Furthermore, I will be forever indebted to you.
Will there by an ark2?
Will there by an ark2? Originally Posted by winn dixie
There are many ways that Ark II could launch…there are chat room formats all over the web that could handle the setup, and not have the restrictions that a place like this has.

elg…….
and not have the restrictions that a place like this has. Originally Posted by elghund
ahahahahahahahahahaha!

...the first thing ya woulds do be start ...restrictin an bannin anyone an everything alls ya cries bouts ons heres
Osd for ark2 mod
Osd for ark2 mod
Originally Posted by winn dixie
Why not?
Why not? Originally Posted by lilylivered
His infraction pm would be colorful!

Then we could rtm his infraction pm.
Lol

Osd
Ark2 global moderator