Kinky

light domination from me and light submission from the woman.
light mainly cos i havent learned enough and not enough time available to learn & practice.
I picked anal. I think I would like to learn a thing or two from DallasRain someday too.
MMMMM I love kink and what ever 'other' is I like it too, love it all. Having my limits pushed without reservation is what makes things work for me. If I haven't tried it at least once, I want to try it. Most things on your list I've tried and was awesome................Lovin the kink one session at a time.
I like role playing b/c you can introduce elements of all kinky stuff into the right scenario. I already have a fully planned out rape fantasy role play. Just looking for the right partner willing to participate.
What a bunch of sluts in this forum.

• Dawgs
  • 08-29-2012, 11:22 AM
Why yes, yes we are and damned proud of it too.
Sluts??? Where??? Oh yeah I am a Cock Slut and a proud one at that!!! YUM YUM!!!
Sluts??? Where??? Oh yeah I am a Cock Slut and a proud one at that!!! YUM YUM!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
wooohooo yes you are baby!1
{and so am I.....yessssssss}
I picked anal. I think I would like to learn a thing or two from DallasRain someday too. Originally Posted by Chisum1965

hell yeahhhhhhhh....one day soon i hope sugar!
ALL OF THE ABOVE! Freakin with the best of them LOL
KINKY ....most likely something I haven't tried yet !

IF...feels good and both smile or O.........WHY THE HELL NOT ?
Also all the above. . . . . . .plus. . . . .

Also mighty proud to be a pussywhipped male slut.

Love trying new things and love a partner who can use different objects and her hands and mouth to overstimulate me all at the same time. . . . .like dildo in my ass, nipple clamps in place, riding my face while HJ or BJ. Or combining sweet with more severe. . .kissing me sweetly while twisting my nipples or paddling my ass, etc., etc., etc., etc.
I love anal! Its my favorite thing. ;-)
Also all the above. . . . . . .plus. . . . .

Also mighty proud to be a pussywhipped male slut.

Love trying new things and love a partner who can use different objects and her hands and mouth to overstimulate me all at the same time. . . . .like dildo in my ass, nipple clamps in place, riding my face while HJ or BJ. Or combining sweet with more severe. . .kissing me sweetly while twisting my nipples or paddling my ass, etc., etc., etc., etc. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice

I LUV YOU!
BDSM and Role Play where I am always Dominant.
I LOVE men and am open to fetishes and fantasies...from Mild to WILD.
I even have a little dungeon now.