A big thank you to the ladies !

• WTM
  • 02-17-2013, 03:12 AM
Thank you so much for the kind words Miss K.

It has been way too long my lady; and we need to remedy that.

Until we meet again . . . .

WTM
Happy Anniversary, WTM...I got 3 years coming up and it gets better every year...
What A great thread. I just found providers I've never seen before..
  • WTM
  • 02-17-2013, 12:56 PM
Thank you for your posts Prolongus and Crimson32.

It certainly does this hobbiest's soul good to give a well-deserved "shout out" to the ladies; but I was wondering if I was going to get any replies from any of the gentlemen.

I'm also still hopeful that more of my wonderful lady friends will post as well.

Hobby On guys !

WTM
Happy anniversary ... hope you have many more happy times
  • WTM
  • 02-17-2013, 02:20 PM
Thank you Reese.

And I think that I might now at least be capable of surviving "The Complicated Beauty."

One of these days lovely lady . . . .

WTM
For WTM, I say all the fine little ladies on this board should line him up and spank him for his one year! lol!! jk WTM is a stand up guy!! Loved meeting him, he brought me a gift, that was sooo pretty its still in its pretty little case as a decoration! Thank you for being so good to the ladies!
  • WTM
  • 02-17-2013, 04:12 PM
Thank you Miss "Lo."

You are too funny girl.

I would gladly accept the spankings provided that they are all followed by many "kisses to make it better;" and I'm the one doing all the kissing. But where shall the kisses land ? Hmmm (wink, wink).

Until next time Miss "Lo" . . . .

WTM

P.S. The thought of playing with you makes the drive over to Fort Worth go by so fast.
Happy Anniversary WTM! And thank you for always being a TRUE Gentleman caller! It's always been a pleasure......
  • WTM
  • 02-19-2013, 08:27 PM
Thank you very much Miss Lucy.

Playtime with you is always such a treat !

Until we meet again lovely lady . . . .

WTM
My year was up at the end of January and i agree we have some amazing ladies in the metroplex. to all you sexy ladies.
  • WTM
  • 02-20-2013, 06:19 AM
Mr. Master . . .,

Thank you for adding your "shout out" to the "amazing ladies in the metroplex." I share your sentiments completely.

By the way, our anniversary dates are just one day apart; but I don't think that I'm ever going to catch up with you on the reviews.

Hobby On sir.

WTM
I celebrate the decades in the hobby. Bunch of newbies ...
Again!! Great thread!! Happy anniversary WTM- this thread has worked out better than the provider adds.. Haha scheer genius my friend!!
Mr. Master . . .,

Thank you for adding your "shout out" to the "amazing ladies in the metroplex." I share your sentiments completely.

By the way, our anniversary dates are just one day apart; but I don't think that I'm ever going to catch up with you on the reviews.

Hobby On sir.

WTM Originally Posted by WTM
You will be there in no time.