Independent Catholic Girls

Independent Catholic Girls

As a newbie to Dallas I can tell you that as a gentleman the guys of Dallas are blessed by having so many Catholic girls practicing their faith with the gentleman on even the very first date without becoming a regular. Originally Posted by Stangl
Why the religious euphemism; why not just say barebacking, spunck-receptive ?
Until reading this thread, I'd NEVER heard BBFS-friendly referred to as Catholic.

You really DO learn something new everyday!
I'm sure OP is a newbie from Nebraska. Bwahahaha hahahah. Just tell us the old handle dude.

Why the religious euphemism; why not just say barebacking, spunck-receptive ? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I thought you were a fan of brevity? Why not cum-dumpster?
OP, why not just post a request in the ISO section? Wouldn’t that be a much quicker route from point A to point B?
Catholic guys keep posting so i can block you all. Thanks. Keep that shit away from me Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I believe these are the same words Martin Luther chose 500 years ago

http://www.history.com/topics/martin...-the-95-theses
  • BLM69
  • 12-19-2017, 09:09 AM
Catholic guys keep posting so i can block you all. Thanks. Keep that shit away from me Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Yeah sure lol, how many raw cocks did you suck on last week? Where have those cocks been before you got to them? Block yourself now
I believe these are the same words Martin Luther chose 500 years ago

http://www.history.com/topics/martin...-the-95-theses Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Holy Shit, Chung...you made my week!!

...without swallowing....
Yeah sure lol, how many raw cocks did you suck on last week? Where have those cocks been before you got to them? Block yourself now Originally Posted by BLM69
Any fucktard that brags about fucking a hooker bareback is a sick sick person.

N to answer your question, 3 cocks were Dicknapped last week. People r going to do whatever they want behind closed doors that's nun of my business BUT coming on here bragging about fuckin a hoe raw is so disgusting and distasteful. Something's were meant to stay private. Geshh

Don't waste ur time responding back. To the block list u go with ur horrible distasteful friends like chung
To the block list u go with ur horrible distasteful friends like chung Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
congratulations on joining "the list" BLM. Dicknapper is probably pissed she is not on my long list of black girls I have seen or want to see, a list that includes her sister
congratulations on joining "the list" BLM. Dicknapper is probably pissed she is not on my long list of black girls I have seen or want to see, a list that includes her sister Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LMAO 117 reviews and u think I care about someone not seeing me?????? Lmaooo get over yourself John. I'm the shit lol

Jamie get that moneyyyyy booooooo !!!!! Maybe we'll go have drinks with ur donations lmao thanks & make sure you tip her too but wait don't get ahead of yourself buddy. Once I show her what you post in the other discussion section I'm not so sure she would see u after that lmao sicko

Yep I replied to ur blocked comment, I got a lil time for ya today
LMAO 117 reviews and u think I care about someone not seeing me?????? Lmaooo get over yourself John. I'm the shit lol

Jamie get that moneyyyyy booooooo !!!!! Maybe we'll go have drinks with ur donations lmao thanks & make sure you tip her too don't get too cocky. Once I show her what you post in the other discussion section I'm not sure if she would see u after that lmao sicko

Yep I replied to ur blocked comment, I got a lil time for ya today Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
so my comment wasn't blocked then.. I knew you were fibbing, I'm too exciting to ignore, LOL.. I'm shittier than you, I have 137 reviews posted

if you start being a little nicer, I'll let you stand outside the door and listen, while I go down on Jamie
  • BLM69
  • 12-19-2017, 10:46 AM
Can't argue with hooker logic, 117 desperate M'frs lol, she's more mad that I won't hit it, I'll hit Jamie though. I have standards baby
so my comment wasn't blocked then.. I knew you were fibbing, I'm too exciting to ignore, LOL.. I'm shittier than you, I have 137 reviews posted

if you start being a little nicer, I'll let you stand outside the door and listen, while I go down on Jamie Originally Posted by Chung Tran
When u comment, eccie gives me an option to reply to your ignored comment. You quoted the right one

I'm good I'll be balls deep on some dick but yeah let me lace my sis up on these sickos
Can't argue with hooker logic, 117 desperate M'frs lol, she's more mad that I won't hit it, I'll hit Jamie though. I have standards baby Originally Posted by BLM69
I have standards as well that's why u never got no play from me lmao. Big Latino male that love streetwalkers? I'll pass lol