Workers’ Pay Rises at Fastest Rate in a Decade

• WTF
  • 10-31-2018, 06:43 PM
You know there was more to tead than that...
Trump2020.

Let's see who is the first to complain about this outstanding,good news. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That's a 50-50 guess. I've got 50 pesos on WTF.

“Unfortunately I see the price of goods going up considerably in the near future.”

How the fuck do you know? Originally Posted by bambino
I recall when I paid 19 cents a gallon for gasoline.

Seems just like yesterday!

The "cost of goods" has been going up for the past 6-9 months. Not all, but some.

“Unfortunately I see the price of goods going up considerably in the near future.”

How the fuck do you know? Originally Posted by bambino

When prices rise for the manufacturers of goods they pass along the price increases to their customers. If the price of steel goes up for automobile manufacturers, they raise the price of the end product to cover their increase in costs.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/patrick.../#4cbf72c97946

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...e-in-a-hurry-2
Hasn't Obaminable taken responsibility for any negatives in the economy?

Or is he just taking responsibility for the "good things" in the economy?
The Liberal -tarts will find something to complain about , just saying ( Oh I forgot Odumboo is the reason the e is good yeah okay )
The Liberal -tarts will find something to complain about , just saying ( Oh I forgot Odumboo is the reason the e is good yeah okay ) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I actually don't mind paying more for a useful hammer made in the USA as opposed to one with a rounded head "Made in China," particularly when I realize I am contributing to the income of a U.S. family as opposed to the Chinese Government.
That's a 50-50 guess. I've got 50 pesos on WTF. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
$2.50? The last of the big spenders!

BTW: The cost of buying a caravan is chump-change to Soros.
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2018, 07:35 AM
I actually don't mind paying more for a useful hammer made in the USA as opposed to one with a rounded head "Made in China," particularly when I realize I am contributing to the income of a U.S. family as opposed to the Chinese Government. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unfortunately you are the exception and not the rule. Throughout eternity that has not been the nature of humanity.

And with the handle LexusLover at that, maybe you can change your name to ChevyLover and you'd be more believable
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2018, 07:37 AM
$2.50? The last of the big spenders!

BTW: The cost of buying a caravan is chump-change to Soros. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why do you continually lie about Soros buying this caravan? Did you get hit in the head with a Mexican hammer?
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2018, 07:40 AM
Trump2020.

Let's see who is the first to complain about this outstanding,good news. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That's a 50-50 guess. I've got 50 pesos on WTF. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
There is always a ying to a yang.... except for Trump lovers. They seem to think delusional sugar highs are flawless!

The deficit is the yang to this. We borrowed 1.5 trillion dollars worth of money that will need to be paid back in the future to get this great news some of you think there is no ying yang to.

Conservatives my ass.
U
And with the handle LexusLover at that, maybe you can change your name to ChevyLover and you'd be more believable. Originally Posted by WTF
I find that offensive and derogatory.

Liberals would want to believe that "Lexus" has to do with the "material" world, but that would probably be due to their condescending perspective of the majority of humanity who are more academically oriented and I, as a conservative, believe that the word "Lexus" is based on the Latin language and having to do with more intellectual affairs than automobiles. But Liberals do seem to be superficial.
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2018, 07:49 AM
I feel like LexusLiar just replied.

I get you two mixed up from time to time.

I do not believe either you are offended or that is the orgin of your handle.
Why do you continually lie about Soros buying this caravan? Did you get hit in the head with a Mexican hammer? Originally Posted by WTF

It is no lie. His involvement is by degrees of separation. He has even admitted to this.

Soro's foundation funds many left wing groups around the world. Those NGOs in turn fund those refugee migrations in Europe and now in central america.
It is no lie. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Didn't you know that according to him anyone who disagrees with him is "lying."

And did you also notice he can ridicule and disparage people posting in here with impunity. Is it discretionary rule application?