An Apololgy to EroticMorgan

Let's all stay on track. An apology has been made and accepted. Another apology has been made. Both ladies have been applauded. Let's not turn this thread into something else.

Torito
They're the guys who collectively pay the bills for a lot of people around here, sweetness. And links or references to quotes and prior posts seldom qualify as shit talkin' unless there was shit on the other end.

Just an observation. Do with it what you will... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
It doesn't matter how many bills they pay they still don't have the right to be rude. I was taught that if you do not have anything nice to say then do not say anything at all. There are many men and women who say hurtful things that they have no business saying or commenting on. Sometimes this site reminds me of a really dirty version of high school but then again some people never grow up and mature into respectable members of society....

It doesn't matter how many bills they pay they still don't have the right to be rude. I agree. But what is and is not rude is often dependent on the context of the exchange, isn't it? There's a history behind all of this. A nasty one, and the unidentified guys she complains of did NOT fire the first shot (I wasn't involved at all, incidentally). Check her posting history if you're unfamiliar with it. It will be an eye opener, I promise. More important to the present thread is the fact that she opened the topic again HERSELF through her gratuitous reference to "shit talking ass dudes." Did you see anybody talking smack to her or about her in THIS thread prior to that needless comment? Nope, me neither. Makes this a self inflicted wound, in my humble opinion. Changed the entire tone of the thread and brought the old issues right back into play.

I was taught that if you do not have anything nice to say then do not say anything at all. Yep, I was taught the same. Solid advice. But not everybody follows it, as evidenced by the out of the blue reference to "shit talking ass dudes." That's unfortunate. Originally Posted by AlexandriaSquirtz
I'm done with this one. Everyone take care.
I am so happy that everyone is staying on track now.

Torito
Hey I did not mean to start another dispute when I said that. You guys are reading too much into this stuff. All I meant was, women are women. This is our business and we will get catty with each other over it. I don't blame any provider that said anything negative about me simply because this is her business too and she has the knowledge and experience it takes to criticize another providers behavior. Plus only the girls knew the whole story.

That being said I am not mad at the guys either. Everyone has the right to express their opinion. Let's forget the whole thing.
Don't take the shit I say so seriously. My IQ is 92 so I am slightly stupid.
Don't take the shit I say so seriously. My IQ is 92 so I am slightly stupid. Originally Posted by EroticMorgan

Well within the "Rule Of 100".

Good luck Morgan. I voted for you too. You look fantastic.
I'm pretty sure the wheels have come completely off... Please choose this thread, mods. I've said everything I want to say.