A Question For Hobbyists.... Turn on or Turn off..

Typo I'm not collecting Fee or charging so good luck with that LE Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Its called pandering. And yes LE would have luck with that.
Oh..so even though I refer a provider friend to a hobbyist here and receive no $ from it that is pandering ?
Or illegal
Got it ..like your 10 reviews Peabody?
Oh..so even though I refer a provider friend to a hobbyist here and receive no $ from it that is pandering ?
Or illegal
Got it ..like your 10 reviews Peabody? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
You can be as indignant as you like but it does not change the fact that it is pandering. The number of reviews I choose to write or the number of providers I see does not change the fact that is pandering. Your ignorance of the law does not change the fact that it is pandering. enjoy the ride and the fine/stay.
Peabody is correct just by giving a referral you are guilty of Pandering. To meet the definition of Pandering, the minimum test is "Promotion of Prostitution."

I live in CA, but remember a case in Houston where hobbiests and provider attended a party and everyone at the party was ticketed for Pandering.

Technically, we are all guilty of Pandering by participating in the boards, and writing reviews.
Well it was a great pleasure referring them ( without fee or commission)
and both parties where happy.
So that was well worth it and the manner in which I screen it will be hard for LE to find me so whatever
Thank you For Fizley...and Peabody for reminding me that we are all sick criminals here having way too much fun
Reading and posting shit to help others get laid
My question was does it TURN YOU OFF or ON if an ATF is busy when you contact her and she recommends another criminals like minded ho?
I prefer my providers to be discreet.
Don’t need them posting my business in coed, don’t need them speaking my name to other providers, or anyone unless I ask them to.
Some providers are not good recommendations, some bb according to reviews, some post things in coed about hitting the stroll in Tennessee while on tour when biz is too slow, none of this is good for a hobbyist reputation.
Girls talk ya know.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...ight=tennessee
Thank you for coming all the way from Virginia to share your thoughts..I'm flattered and also offended at the same time.
And that's okay
I prefer my providers to be discreet.
Don’t need them posting my business in coed, .... Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
Good luck with that ... they gossip all the time ... irrespective of their claims of discretion. The "discretion" is one-way ... THEIR WAY!
Now that's not very nice...if we where really that way I would have already mentioned the Presidential Candidate I was a good provider & slut puppy for for 2 years and I have never mentioned his name or the other few celebraties I met while being on Www.humaniplex.com or V.I.P. business owners that I still see to this day running tv commercials in Houston..among other things and in the several years I've been online not once have I mentioned your physical traits from that one night I met you at a party so no we do not gossip..cutee.

I am so freaking happy to be so busy that I have to refer other sexy ladies out and trust me so are the ladies when I contact them AND the hobbyist.

It's a given..

Go ahead ask me what Lexus Lover looks like ...I promise I will never mention unless he asks me via pm.

I ALWAYS ask the guys if I can share their photo with a provider that is asking for a reference

We keep secrets and you know it.
if we where really that way I would have already mentioned the Presidential Candidate I was a good provider & slut puppy for for 2 years and I have never mentioned his name Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Must be where they came up with the slogan "Feel the Bern"

Nope not Bernie Sanders.

��..��.and I'm not EVER on telling...

Those memories are going to be zipped even after I die��