Nominations

• GP
  • 12-15-2010, 03:46 PM
Wingman of the Year:

- GP (Baby China Doll) Originally Posted by NormalBob
And to think, While bending your arm, I almost had to break it trying to convince you to see her.
Nb thanks for the nomination. I also want to nominate Eli as the most absent t poster. A certian lady that he myself jack docdave and paulwantsyou and a few I may of left out that helped her through to a rough time and teach her to keep her safe tells me Eli sneeks into Buff from to time. Eli miss your posts. Ed
  • GP
  • 12-15-2010, 04:49 PM
OMG, there's Ed....

I nominate Ed as the wise man who always speaks from the heart!
Barney welcome back I love you you love me we are one big happy family. Gp thanks for the thread maybe this will get the board back to being civil and not so hostile against each other. Havent said much latly because over summer things got hostile here. I nominate GP as the peace keeper. ED
A certian lady that he myself jack docdave and paulwantsyou and a few I may of left out that helped her through to a rough time and teach her to keep her safe tells me Eli sneeks into Buff from to time. Originally Posted by edr1322
Ed deserves the most credit for coming to the aid of a damsel in distress. The rest of us are honored to have played small supporting roles following his lead.
I want to nominate NB For the best smut novels. Love your reviews . Ed
jack thanks but I could nt of done it all by myself. I thank all that helped me. She and I have a special relationship that cant be broken. We have a very great provider in her we dont want to lose her. Ed
NB

GREAT MATCH GAME
MAN to LADY
SONG to LADY

great thead
seconding GP's nominations...

Jack you rock as mod, all props to a cool head. Win.

NB.. wtf if I had your disposable income I would just set up a harem and have done with it.. as it is.. no crotch goes unreviewed on your watch sir. Win.

Gp I nominate you for YOU ARE FUCKING BACK

I nominate Eli for I wish you were back

I nominate Chloe for most droolicious avatar

I nominate my drool for highest alcohol content.
NormalBob for his generous contributions in "ECCIEnomics" His personal contributions have been recognized as a crusade to stimulate a multitude of people throughout Upstate NY. Encouraged by this overwhelming success NormalBob has endeavored to spread his stimulus plan to various parts of the United States and Canada.

Thank you Bob!
  • GP
  • 12-17-2010, 03:16 PM
Gp I nominate you for YOU ARE FUCKING BACK Originally Posted by Dirigible
For the time being. We shall see how long it lasts and for how long I am actually welcome.

I am surprised none of the ladies have any nominations
most irritating word thread
MMM I was not going to post at all in this thread. But never say never!!!!!

I nominate Doove and offshoredrilling as the most irritating posters in upstate. Each for different reasons. Oh I can see the now
lol
I nominate Doove and offshoredrilling as the most irritating posters in upstate. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
This may be the most hotly contested category! Some posters' "reputation" may be at stake.
And i nominate me for poster of the year.

But only if that's allowed, of course. Originally Posted by Doove
most irritating word thread
MMM I was not going to post at all in this thread. But never say never!!!!!

I nominate Doove and offshoredrilling as the most irritating posters in upstate. Each for different reasons. Oh I can see the now Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
This may be the most hotly contested category! Some posters' "reputation" may be at stake. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I'm cool with my nomination, 'not