Encounter: Roya @ SF a fine oral vacuum. My POV experience

Damn those are some good balloons also
Does seagull get two rewards for bumping the same thread?
Does seagull get two rewards for bumping the same thread? Originally Posted by Joebillybob
Probably a pat on the head and a scratch behind the ear for making the extra effort.
Probably a pat on the head and a scratch behind the ear for making the extra effort. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Still don’t change the FACT she’s a GILF and plastic woman with a BIG tattoo on her stomach area, one nipple twice as big as the other, and veins on her melons that develop with OLD age. She does give a solid BJ though. 🤭
Roya is old, like that old Hoover Vacuum that makes sucking sound but actually only blowing warm air
Roya is old, like that old Hoover Vacuum that makes sucking sound but actually only blowing warm air Originally Posted by veloztec
As long as it is a non tooth bbj, it can still work for me.

Those veins on the melons is a turn on for me. Some xxx stars that I follow on Twitter have those

Those veins on the melons is a turn on for me. Some xxx stars that I follow on Twitter have those Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Do you get paid by the hour or per bump?

Those veins on the melons is a turn on for me. Some xxx stars that I follow on Twitter have those Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Maya has those veiny melons you like. Got milk?

Roya will keep her teeth in the denture container when she blows?