The Christmas Season......

The wonder and expectation in kids faces as they sit next to the presents under the tree. Originally Posted by Tan Khan
I cant agree more. The expression on my toddlers face and the ferocity that he rips open the packaging is a site to behold. Its then compounded by the completely random and off the wall sht that comes out of my early teenage daughters mouth.
I get really excited about putting up the tree with my son.. its pretty fun!! i cook every year for X-mas also and everyone always wants to eat at my place haha
It's been years since I had a nice Christmas, but I still remember what I enjoyed the most. I used to put a few gifts under the tree for my wife and kids, and then hide other gifts all over the house, in places where they didn't stand out but were sure to be found. My family never knew when Christmas would be over. One year I put a gold pendant under the cloth napkin on my wife's plate while she was in the kitchen fixing dinner. The look on her face when she found it was priceless. That was a good Christmas.
It's been years since I had a nice Christmas, but I still remember what I enjoyed the most. I used to put a few gifts under the tree for my wife and kids, and then hide other gifts all over the house, in places where they didn't stand out but were sure to be found. My family never knew when Christmas would be over. One year I put a gold pendant under the cloth napkin on my wife's plate while she was in the kitchen fixing dinner. The look on her face when she found it was priceless. That was a good Christmas. Originally Posted by Poet Laureate
Dec 26th. Originally Posted by John_Dough
Yep. Me too!
I have a love for music. So, I have to say it is the Christmas music. The only problem is that the radio stations that play it here in the area, play the same song over and over, but song by a different artist.
I agree 100% with everyone who has said it's the look on the children's faces when they see the presents under the tree. But also, what I love about the Christmas season is that almost everyone seems to be friendlier than normal and more giving to strangers, without expecting anything in return.
More taint gets posted during Tebowmas than the rest of the year.
Spending time with my wonderful children is probably the best!

Dec 26th. Originally Posted by John_Dough
But I agree after it's all over and I can relax again!
Plus I love getting to go and spend my gift cards!!!